David Lawrence Rare Coins’ Sunday Internet Auction #977 offers a fantastic selection of 330 new items, 75 No Reserve lots and 25 Vault Value selections. All lots will begin closing at 8pm EST on Sunday, September 10. Some of the more interesting highlights from this week’s sale include:
- 1885 5c PCGS MS65
- 1858 H10C NGC/CAC Proof 66 CAM
- 1918/7-S 25c PCGS/CAC AU50
- Mint Error: 1965 25c PCGS MS65 (Special Mint Set, Struck on 5c Planchet)
- 1855 50c PCGS/CAC MS66 (Arrows)
- 1897 50c PCGS/CAC Proof 66 CAM
- 1799 $1 PCGS/CAC XF40
- 1880-CC $1 NGC MS67
- 1882-S $1 PCGS/CAC MS68
- 1893-CC $1 PCGS MS62
- 1893-S $1 NGC VF20
- 1894 $1 PCGS MS63
- 1855 G$1 PCGS/CAC MS64 (Type 2, OGH)
- 1855-O G$1 PCGS MS61 (Type 2)
- 1886 G$1 PCGS/CAC Proof 64+ CAM
- 1839-C $2 1/2 PCGS/CAC AU53
- 1846 $10 PCGS AU53
- 1891-CC $10 PCGS/CAC MS63
- 1899 $10 PCGS/CAC Proof 63 CAM
- 1907 High Relief $20 NGC AU Details (Flat Edge, Rim Filing)
- 1924 $20 PCGS/CAC MS66+
- 1927 $20 PCGS/CAC MS66+
- 1928 $20 PCGS/CAC MS66+
This week’s first highlight coin is an 1855 50c PCGS/CAC MS66 (Arrows). Beautiful golden surfaces with light blue rim tones and pretty magenta highlights. PCGS has certified three 1855 Liberty Seated, Arrows Halves as MS66, with none finer.
Our second auction highlight coin is an 1899 $10 PCGS/CAC Proof 63 CAM. Flashy cameo surfaces and amazing eye appeal. A very popular and desirable proof gold eagle. Only three others graded higher by PCGS.
Of course there are many other highlights, so be sure to browse all lots in this exciting new sale before it closes on Sunday, September 10.
If you have any questions about coins in our auctions, or items for direct purchase, please call us at 800-776-0560, or send an email and we will get back to you immediately.
Thanks for browsing our inventory and participating in our auction!
* * *
READY TO SELL A COIN OR COLLECTION? SELL IT TO DAVID LAWRENCE RARE COINS
We always need coins. When you are ready to sell, we’re here for you. David Lawrence offers three options that provide maximum flexibility to meet your needs, while providing the highest quality personal service in the industry:
- You can sell your coins to us outright.
- You can consign your coins.
- You can participate in our Guaranteed Auction Program.
When the time comes to consider selling your coins, we’ll help you realize the highest amount for your collection.