By David Lawrence Rare Coin Internet Auctions ……
This week’s sale also showcases a variety of other incredible PCGS-, NGC-, and CAC-approved items including a desirable early type coin 1795 50c PCGS/CAC XF40 (O-119), a tough O-Mint Barber Half 1902-O 50c NGC MS66, a top pop 1934 $1 PCGS/CAC MS67, a finest known 1903 $2 1/2 NGC MS68, a scarce Capped Bust Half Eagle 1808 $5 PCGS MS61 and an important territorial rarity (1849) Miners Bank, Plain Border $10 PCGS/CAC VF35.
Be sure to browse and bid before the auction closes Sunday, February 7.
Some other highlights of this week’s auction include:
- 1917 1c PCGS/CAC MS67+ RD
- 1833 10c PCGS MS66 (JR-9)
- 1917-S Type 2 25c PCGS MS66 FH
- 1807 50c PCGS AU58 (Draped Bust)
- 1795 Flowing Hair $1 NGC VF35 (3 Leaves)
- 1795 Draped Bust $1 PCGS VF35 (Centered)
- 1870 $1 PCGS Proof 64 CAM
- 1882-CC $1 PCGS MS67
- 1889-S $1 NGC MS66 DMPL
- 1852-O $2 1/2 PCGS MS62
- 1879 $3 NGC MS63 DPL
- 1810 $5 NGC XF45 (Lage Date, Large 5, BD-4)
- 1834 Classic Head $5 NGC/CAC MS63 (Plain 4)
- 1841-D $5 NGC MS61 (Small D)
- 1864 $20 NGC XF40
- 1907-S $20 PCGS/CAC MS64
- 1907 High Relief $20 PCGS/CAC AU58 (Wire Edge)
- 1907 High Relief $20 PCGS/CAC MS63 (Flat Edge)
- 1909-D $20 PCGS MS64
- 1909-S $20 PCGS MS65
- 1852/1 Humbert $10 NGC AU53
In addition to the coins above, there are many other David Lawrence rare coin auction highlights, so be sure to browse all lots in this exciting new sale before it closes on Sunday, February 7.
If you have any questions about the coins in this auction, or items for direct purchase, please call us at 800-776-0560, or send an email and we will get back to you immediately.
Thanks for browsing and participating in our auction!
* * *
READY TO SELL A RARE COIN OR COLLECTION? SELL IT TO DAVID LAWRENCE
David Lawrence Rare Coins always needs coins. When you are ready to sell, we’re here for you. David Lawrence offers three options that provide maximum flexibility to meet your needs while providing the highest quality personal service in the industry:
- You can sell your coins to us outright.
- You can consign your coins.
- You can participate in our Guaranteed Auction Program.
DLRC Consignment Special
Check out our Collector Consignment Special! We are offering the following options that can be combined, or adjusted for your specific needs:
Maximum Returns – For coins over $10,000, consign with a reserve and receive 90% or consign with no reserve and receive 92%.
Immediate Cash Advance – For collections over $10,000, receive an immediate cash advance of up to 75% on unreserved consignments.
Fastest Turnaround – We will get your coins to auction within 3-5 business days of receipt, ending in approximately two weeks.
Standard terms still apply:
- Coins from $1,000 to $10,000 – consign with a reserve and receive 85%; consign with no reserve and receive 90%
- No fee guarantee – no listing fees, no imaging fees, and no buyback fees
- Fast payment – payment within 30 days of sale; for this promotion, we can accelerate payment to two weeks in most cases