We Are Proud of our Numbers !
CoinWeek uses Cloudflare, a CDN (Content Delivery Network) and security platform to deliver all of our website content. CloudFlare works with popular analytics programs, such as Google Analytics and augments our visitor and advertising traffic stats with valuable targeted metrics unavailable anywhere else.
UNIQUE Visitors to CoinWeek over the past 30 Days – as of 04-15-2018
CoinWeek is the leader in Social Media
There are Three Metrics in social media that you need to know………..
1) The number of organic FANS or FOLLOWERS your site has
2) Your REACH – how many people have seen your posts, video the past week.
3) And finally, ENGAGEMENT – the number of people who interact with your content.
To be successful, you need to have ALL THREE
but for advertising, most important is Engagement
Engagement is the number of viewers who Interact with your site.
- They may “Like” your post or video
- They may Share your post picture or link with a friend
- They may Re-post or Re-tweet content from your site
- They may Post a Comment, or add a Reply to another persons comment
Engagement is a measurement of how active your social media sites are, which is why this is the number that means the most in terms of advertising effectiveness.
CoinWeek has the Highest Engagement Rate
of ANY numismatic website on Social Media !
In fact (Read this Carefully), today April 15, 2018, CoinWeek’s Engagement, Just on Facebook alone, is MORE than…..The US Mint, Heritage Auctions, PCGS, The American Numismatic Association, Whitman Publishing, Krause Publications, APMEX, ModernCoinMart, Stack’s Bowers Galleries, The American Numismatic Society, NGC, Coin Dealer Newsletter and Coin World………COMBINED !
Most New Collectors are entering the hobby via Social Media, and CoinWeek Advertising reaches this Target Audience Better than ANY other website or ANY Print Publication. The numbers are not even close and the choice is clear !
If you are looking for the Best Place to put your Advertising dollars, or if you are looking to set up a promotional partnership to reach the largest numismatic audience on the web, CoinWeek is the clear choice.
Call us at 407-786-5555 and let us know what we can do for you.
Demographics & Target Audience
CoinWeek’s most recent numbers ….
Demographics and Stats as of April 15th, 2018 for Past 30 days
- Unique Visitors : 322,169 – per Cloudflare analytics
- Pageviews per unique: 924,625 – Avg. 2.87 [Ex. robots]
- Facebook Fans: 50,026
- New FB Fans past 30 days: 1,782
- Facebook Reach Last 30 days: 52,895
- FB Post Engagements ( clicked, commented, shared) Last 30 days: 29,418
- Twitter Followers: 10,222
- YouTube Subscribers: 10,853
- YouTube Video Views past 30 days: 81,040
- YouTube Total Views: 2,915,587
- Newsletter Subscribers: 34,181 [Cleaned Feb, 2018]
But there is more to the story…… Take a look at CoinWeeks Demographics. These present a good picture of who comes to and views CoinWeek content ( You can shift the numbers one age class higher to mirror the Website traffic breakdowns.)
OVERALL less than 12% of CoinWeek visitors are over 65 years old, and 71% are in the “Target Demographic” for New Collectors entering the hobby (age 35-55). This is also why CoinWeek’s Social Media numbers are so important.
That is hugely important to advertisers because it represents the vast majority of active collectors.
CoinWeek is the Leader in Industry Awards !
CoinWeek has won the Numismatic Literary Guild’s
“Best Website Award”
FIVE YEARS IN A ROW !!!!!!
And CoinWeek won the NLG’s
BEST SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM AWARD
Call Editor Charles Morgan at 800-579-5228 for Details
Advertising Sales & Marketing