We Are Proud of our Numbers !
CoinWeek uses Cloudflare, a CDN (Content Delivery Network) and security platform to deliver all of our website content. CloudFlare works with popular analytics programs, such as Google Analytics and augments our visitor and traffic stats with valuable targeted metrics unavailable anywhere else.
UNIQUE Visitors to CoinWeek over the past 30 Days -as of 11-28-17
CoinWeek is the leader in Social Media
There are Three Metrics in social media that determine how effective your platform and performance is. They are as follows……
1) Your number of organic FANS or FOLLOWERS. ( and we are not talking about paid followers purchased from”Link Farms” living in third world countries that don’t speak English. That is not a legitimate follower, it is fraud )
2) Your REACH – how many people or “eyeballs” does your post, image, tweet or video get seen by within the next week.
3) And finally, ENGAGEMENT – the number of people who interact with your content by “Liking”, Sharing, Commenting or re-posting / re-tweeting. This is key, because the more active and engaged your “Fan” base, the more valuable your social media platform is.
To be successful, you need to have ALL THREE.
CoinWeek has the Highest Engagement Rate
of ANY numismatic website on Social Media !
Demographics & Target Audience
Traffic, fans and fancy numbers mean nothing if web visitors aren’t ACTIVE and ENGAGED coin collectors… and the way we built the industry’s fastest growing genuine organic base is by having a great website, visually attractive imagery, and by offering the BEST CONTENT in the numismatic market. You want your message to reach loyal readers and new visitors? You should!
CoinWeek’s most recent numbers ….
Demographics and Stats as of February 15th, 2018 for Past 30 days
- Unique Visitors : 272,148 – per Cloudflare analytics
- Pageviews per unique: 843,659 – Avg. 3.12 [Ex. robots]
- Facebook Fans: 48,498
- New FB Fans past 30 days: 1,129
- Facebook Reach Last 30 days: 74,655
- FB Post Engagements ( clicked, commented, shared) Last 30 days: 33,655
- Facebook Reach past 30 days: 110,308
- Facebook Video Views: 184,900
- Twitter Followers: 10,168
- YouTube Subscribers: 9,913
- YouTube Video Views past 30 days: 115,350
- YouTube Total Views: 2,703,521
- Newsletter Subscribers: 38,218 [Cleaned Oct, 2017]
CoinWeek has won the Numismatic Literary Guild’s
“Best Website Award”
FIVE YEARS IN A ROW !!!!!!
And CoinWeek Just won the NLG’s
BEST SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM AWARD
But there is more to the story…… Take a look at CoinWeeks Facebook Demographics. These present a good picture of who comes to and views CoinWeek content ( You can shift the numbers one age class higher to mirror the Website traffic breakdowns.)
What is clear is that OVERALL less than 12% of CoinWeek visitors are over 65 years old, and 71% are in the “Target Demographic” for New Collectors entering the hobby (age 35-55).
That is hugely important to advertisers because it represents the vast majority of active collectors.
By contrast 48% of Coin World readers are OVER 65.
Compare CoinWeek to Coin World
Yes…. we encourage all of our advertisers, sponsors and readers to download and actually read the CoinWorld media Kit for 2016. See what they charge advertisers, look at their website, and evaluate the quality of the articles, graphics, interviews and videos being presented. Several things will immediately stand out…
- Coin World reaches Far LESS people that CoinWeek
- Coin World advertising is Far MORE expense than CoinWeek
- Coin World has an older readership and reaches fewer younger collectors than CoinWeek
CoinWeek is in the forefront of engaging the numismatic community, and our reach, content and platforms continue to outperform and grow each and every year.
CoinWeek has the Best Writers, The Best Videos, The Best Podcasts and the Best website in the numismatic industry.
CoinWeek is a distribution platform that can get your message out to the broadest collecting audience in a cost effective and professional manner. If you are not working with CoinWeek, you are not serious about your marketing plans.
eBlasts and Costs – What is the BEST Deal?
CoinWeek vs CoinWorld
CoinWorld’s 2016 Media Kit offers Dedicated Email Blasts sent to 31,000 readers and costs $1500
CoinWeek offers Dedicated Email Blasts to over 33,468 subscribers and the cost is $500
Reach 10% MORE Collectors and Spend $1000 LESS
You Decide, which is the best deal???
Call Editor Charles Morgan at 800-579-5228 for Details
Sales & Marketing