American Numismatic Society Massive Two-Week Summer Numismatic Books Sale
The ANS has so many numismatic books and journals on the horizon (and from the past few years) that we need to make space for this bumper crop of new arrivals!
We are offering a special midsummer sale, so if you missed out on your numismatic needs during Amazon Prime Day, the American Numismatic Society has you covered.
These are numismatic books in NEW condition, largely wrapped in either paper or plastic and ready to ship.
There is NO limit on what you can purchase or the number of copies. Booksellers welcome.
The American Numismatic Society will not be doing another sale like this for another 3–5 years.
What’s Available? See the list below. Quantities are limited, and when they’re gone, they’re gone. For some series, very few copies remain. If it’s not on the list, we are out of stock.
July 18–August 1, 2018
Books: $10 each (unless otherwise noted)
American Journal of Numismatics: $5 each
For US-based buyers, the shipping cost is $5 for the first book, and $3 for each additional. For
international buyers, the American Numismatic Society will provide a shipping estimate based on what you would like to buy and your location.
How to Order
Email the titles and quantities of the volumes you want to Andrew Reinhard, Director of Publications, at [email protected]
. No phone calls please. Include your shipping address. Someone in Customer Service will reply to take your payment details. Checks, all major credit cards, and PayPal are accepted. New York residents must add 8.075% NY sales tax.
Ancient Coins in North American Collections (ACNAC)
• The Norman Davis Collection (ACNAC 1)
• John Max Wulfing Collection in Washington University (ACNAC 2)
• Wheaton College Collection of Greek and Roman Coins (ACNAC 3)
• Coins of the Holy Land: The Abraham & Marian Sofaer Collection at the ANS and the
Israel Museum (ACNAC 8) $50
• Coins of the Seleucid Empire in the Collection of Arthur Houghton, Part II (ACNAC 9)
• Coinage of the Caravan Kingdoms: Ancient Arabian Coins from the Collection of
Martin Huth (ACNAC 10) $50
Coinage of the Americas Conference (COAC)
• America’s Currency 1789–1866 (COAC 2)
• America’s Gold Coinage (COAC 6)
• Canada’s Money (COAC 8)
• America’s Silver Dollar (COAC 9)
• The Medal in America (COAC 13)
Numismatic Notes and Monographs
• Coinage of the Lycian League (NNM 162)
• Medals Concerning John Law & the Mississippi System (NNM 167)
• Numismatic Finds of the Americas (NNM 169)
Numismatic Studies (NS)
• Alexander’s Drachm Mints II: Lampsacus and Abydus (NS 19)
• Money of the American Colonies and Confederation (NS 20)
• Silver Coinage with the Types of Aeselas the Quaestor (NS 22)
• Perspectives on the Renaissance Medal (NS 23)
• Diva Faustina: Coinage and Cult in Rome and the Provinces (NS 26)
• From Crime to Punishment: Counterfeit and Debased Currencies in Colonial and Pre-Federal
America (NS 27)
• The Island Standard: The Classical, Hellenistic, and Roman Coinages of Paros (NS 28)
Sylloge Nummorum Graecorum
• ANS 6: Palestine-South Arabia
Numismatic Books not in Series
• Agoranomia: Studies in Money & Exchange
• A Simple Souvenir: Coins & Medals of the Olympics
• Coin Hoards X
• Cultural Change: Jewish, Christian, and Islamic Coins of the Holy Land
• New Jersey State Coppers
• Proud Republic: Dutch Medals of the Golden Age
American Journal of Numismatics (AJN)
American Journal of Numismatics 5/6
American Journal of Numismatics 9
American Journal of Numismatics 18
American Journal of Numismatics 19
American Journal of Numismatics 21
American Journal of Numismatics 22
American Journal of Numismatics 24
American Journal of Numismatics 26
American Journal of Numismatics 27