Sunday Auction #1185 from David Lawrence Rare Coins (DLRC) is now LIVE and features 414 total lots, including 30 Vault Values and 134 No Reserve Lots.
Included in the variety of fantastic PCGS-, NGC-, and CAC-approved items in this week’s sale is a registry-quality 1907 1c PCGS MS67 RD; an underrated date 1918-D 25c NGC MS66+ FH; a tough Civil War-era 1861-S $2 1/2 PCGS AU58; a scarce 1800 $5 PCGS MS61; a gorgeous 1803 $10 NGC AU58+ (Small Stars Reverse); and a Carson City issue 1878-CC $20 NGC XF45.
If you have any questions about the coins in this auction, or items for direct purchase, please call us at 800-776-0560, or send an email and we will get back to you immediately.
Thanks for browsing and participating in our auction!
* * *
READY TO SELL A RARE COIN OR COLLECTION? SELL IT TO DAVID LAWRENCE
David Lawrence Rare Coins always needs coins. When you are ready to sell, we’re here for you. David Lawrence offers three options that provide maximum flexibility to meet your needs while providing the highest quality personal service in the industry:
- You can sell your coins to us outright.
- You can consign your coins.
- You can participate in our Guaranteed Auction Program.
DLRC Consignment Special
Check out our Collector Consignment Special! We are offering the following options that can be combined, or adjusted for your specific needs:
Maximum Returns – For coins over $10,000, consign with a reserve and receive 90% or consign with no reserve and receive 92%.
Immediate Cash Advance – For collections over $10,000, receive an immediate cash advance of up to 75% on unreserved consignments.
Fastest Turnaround – We will get your coins to auction within 3-5 business days of receipt, ending in approximately two weeks.
Standard terms still apply:
- Coins from $1,000 to $10,000 – consign with a reserve and receive 85%; consign with no reserve and receive 90%
- No fee guarantee – no listing fees, no imaging fees, and no buyback fees
- Fast payment – payment within 30 days of sale; for this promotion, we can accelerate payment to two weeks in most cases