By David Lawrence Rare Coin Internet Auctions ……
David Lawrence Rare Coins (DLRC) Sunday Auction #1150 is ringing in the New Year with over 400 coins plus 50 Vault Values and 60 No Reserve Lots.
The first sale of 2021 also showcases a variety of other incredible PCGS-, NGC-, and CAC-approved items including a wonderfully preserved 1857 1/2c PCGS/CAC Proof 65 RB, scarce variety 1916/1916 5c PCGS F12 (Doubled Die Obverse, OGH), a blast white 1942/1-D 10c PCGS/CAC MS66+ FB, a pleasing overdate 1918/7-S 25c PCGS AU50, and a boldly struck 1889 $3 PCGS MS65.
Be sure to browse and bid before the auction closes Sunday, January 3.
Some other highlights from this auction include:
- 1776 Continental Dollar $1 PCGS VF25 (CURENCY, Pewter, Retro OGH)
- 1840 1c PCGS MS64 RD (Large Date)
- 1919-D 5c PCGS MS66
- 1901-S 10c PCGS/CAC MS67
- 1831 25c PCGS/CAC MS66 (Small Letters)
- 1913-S 25c PCGS MS66 ex: D.L. Hansen Collection
- 1873 50c PCGS MS65+ (Arrows)
- 1874-CC Trade$ PCGS MS64 ex: D.L. Hansen Collection
- 1882-S $1 PCGS/CAC MS68+
- 1851 G$1 PCGS/CAC MS67 (OGH)
- 1847 $5 PCGS MS64
- 1881-CC $5 NGC AU58
- 1913-S $5 PCGS MS63
- 1911-D $10 NGC/CAC MS62
- 1861 Confederate States of America 50c PCGS/CAC MS62 (CSA Restrike)
- 1851 Humbert $50 NGC XF45 (880 Thous, Reeded Edge)
- Pattern: 1870 P$5 PCGS Proof 65 CAM (J-1033) ex: Simpson
- Pattern: 1879 P10c PCGS/CAC Proof 65+ DCAM (J-1586) ex: Simpson
In addition to the coins above, there are many other David Lawrence rare coin auction highlights, so be sure to browse all lots in this exciting new sale before it closes on Sunday, January 3.
If you have any questions about the coins in this auction, or items for direct purchase, please call us at 800-776-0560, or send an email and we will get back to you immediately.
Thanks for browsing and participating in our auction!
* * *
READY TO SELL A RARE COIN OR COLLECTION? SELL IT TO DAVID LAWRENCE
David Lawrence Rare Coins always needs coins. When you are ready to sell, we’re here for you. David Lawrence offers three options that provide maximum flexibility to meet your needs while providing the highest quality personal service in the industry:
- You can sell your coins to us outright.
- You can consign your coins.
- You can participate in our Guaranteed Auction Program.
DLRC Consignment Special
2020 isn’t all bad – check out our Collector Consignment Special! We are offering the following options that can be combined, or adjusted for your specific needs:
Maximum Returns – For coins over $10,000, consign with a reserve and receive 90% or consign with no reserve and receive 92%.
Immediate Cash Advance – For collections over $10,000, receive an immediate cash advance of up to 75% on unreserved consignments.
Fastest Turnaround – We will get your coins to auction within 3-5 business days of receipt, ending in approximately two weeks.
Standard terms still apply:
- Coins from $1,000 to $10,000 – consign with a reserve and receive 85%; consign with no reserve and receive 90%
- No fee guarantee – no listing fees, no imaging fees, and no buyback fees
- Fast payment – payment within 30 days of sale; for this promotion, we can accelerate payment to two weeks in most cases