Sunday Auction #1171 from David Lawrence Rare Coins (DLRC) is now live and features over 350 lots, including 50 Vault Values and 50 No Reserve Lots.
Included in the variety of fantastic PCGS-, NGC-, and CAC-approved items in this week’s sale is the finest known 1895 25c PCGS MS67+, a key date from Carson City 1889-CC $1 PCGS AU50, an elusive branch mint issue 1856-D G$1 PCGS VF35 (OGH), a high-end Gem 1854 $2 1/2 PCGS/CAC MS65+, a rare Charlotte half eagle 1859-C $5 PCGS MS61 and a scarce first-year type coin 1907 $10 PCGS/CAC MS65 (No Motto).
Be sure to browse and bid before the auction closes Sunday, May 30.
Some of the other highlights from Auction #1171 include:
- 1836 1/2c NGC Proof 64 BN (Original)
- 1842 1/2c PCGS Proof 66+ BN (Restrike, Rev of 1840)
- 1838 1c NGC Proof 65 BN
- 1846 1c PCGS Proof 64 BN (N-1, Small Date)
- 1883 5c PCGS/CAC MS67+ (No Cents)
- 1901-S 10c NGC MS66
- 1875-CC 20c PCGS MS64
- 1901-S 25c PCGS F15
- 1813 50c PCGS MS62 (50C/UNI, O-101)
- 1941 50c PCGS Proof 68
- 1879-CC $1 PCGS/CAC MS61 (Capped Die)
- 1903 $1 PCGS Proof 66
- 1860-S G$1 PCGS MS63
- 1867 G$1 NGC MS64 DMPL *STAR*
- 1807 $5 PCGS XF40 (Bust Right)
- SSCA: 1856-S $20 PCGS/CAC MS63 (No Serif, Left S)
- 1857-O $20 PCGS XF40
- 1908 $20 PCGS/CAC MS66 (No Motto, Wells Fargo Hoard, OGH)
In addition to the coins above, there are many other David Lawrence Rare Coin auction highlights, so be sure to browse all lots in this exciting new sale before it closes on Sunday, May 30.
If you have any questions about the coins in this auction, or items for direct purchase, please call us at 800-776-0560, or send an email and we will get back to you immediately.
Thanks for browsing and participating in our auction!
* * *
READY TO SELL A RARE COIN OR COLLECTION? SELL IT TO DAVID LAWRENCE
David Lawrence Rare Coins always needs coins. When you are ready to sell, we’re here for you. David Lawrence offers three options that provide maximum flexibility to meet your needs while providing the highest quality personal service in the industry:
- You can sell your coins to us outright.
- You can consign your coins.
- You can participate in our Guaranteed Auction Program.
DLRC Consignment Special
Check out our Collector Consignment Special! We are offering the following options that can be combined, or adjusted for your specific needs:
Maximum Returns – For coins over $10,000, consign with a reserve and receive 90% or consign with no reserve and receive 92%.
Immediate Cash Advance – For collections over $10,000, receive an immediate cash advance of up to 75% on unreserved consignments.
Fastest Turnaround – We will get your coins to auction within 3-5 business days of receipt, ending in approximately two weeks.
Standard terms still apply:
- Coins from $1,000 to $10,000 – consign with a reserve and receive 85%; consign with no reserve and receive 90%
- No fee guarantee – no listing fees, no imaging fees, and no buyback fees
- Fast payment – payment within 30 days of sale; for this promotion, we can accelerate payment to two weeks in most cases