By David Lawrence Rare Coin Internet Auctions ……
Sunday Auction #1160 from David Lawrence Rare Coins (DLRC) is now live and features 385 total lots including 35 Vault Values and 50 No Reserve Lots.
This week’s sale also features a variety of other fantastic PCGS-, NGC-, and CAC-approved items including a scarce variety 1828 25c PCGS AU58 (25/50c), a gorgeous low-mintage Proof 1894 $1 NGC PF-66 CAM, a scarce Civil War-era half eagle 1861-S $5 PCGS AU53 ex: Bass, a key issue from Carson City 1881-CC $5 PCGS/CAC AU58, and a desirable first-year San Francisco Mint issue 1854-S $20 PCGS/CAC AU50.
Be sure to browse and bid before the auction closes Sunday, March 14.
Some of the other highlights include:
- 1916-D 10c PCGS AU53
- 1796 25c PCGS/CAC AG-03
- 1811/10 50c PCGS AU58
- 1880/79-CC Reverse of 1878 $1 PCGS MS66
- 1893 $1 NGC MS62 PL
- 1935-S $1 PCGS/CAC MS66+
- 1851/1-O $2 1/2 NGC MS61 (VP-001, LDS)
- 1876-CC $5 NGC XF45
- 1901-S/S $5 PCGS MS66 (RPM FS-501)
- SS Republic: 1849 $10 NGC AU55
- 1911-D $10 NGC AU58 (OH)
- SS Republic: 1852 $20 NGC AU58
- 1853/2 $20 NGC AU50
- SS Republic: 1861-S $20 NGC AU55
- 1882-CC $20 PCGS AU55
- 1895 $20 PCGS MS63 PL
- 1927 $20 NGC/CAC MS66
- SS Central America: 1855 Kellogg Restrike $50 PCGS Gem Unc
In addition to the coins above, there are many other David Lawrence Rare Coin auction highlights, so be sure to browse all lots in this exciting new sale before it closes on Sunday, March 14.
If you have any questions about the coins in this auction, or items for direct purchase, please call us at 800-776-0560, or send an email and we will get back to you immediately.
Thanks for browsing and participating in our auction!
* * *
READY TO SELL A RARE COIN OR COLLECTION? SELL IT TO DAVID LAWRENCE
David Lawrence Rare Coins always needs coins. When you are ready to sell, we’re here for you. David Lawrence offers three options that provide maximum flexibility to meet your needs while providing the highest quality personal service in the industry:
- You can sell your coins to us outright.
- You can consign your coins.
- You can participate in our Guaranteed Auction Program.
DLRC Consignment Special
Check out our Collector Consignment Special! We are offering the following options that can be combined, or adjusted for your specific needs:
Maximum Returns – For coins over $10,000, consign with a reserve and receive 90% or consign with no reserve and receive 92%.
Immediate Cash Advance – For collections over $10,000, receive an immediate cash advance of up to 75% on unreserved consignments.
Fastest Turnaround – We will get your coins to auction within 3-5 business days of receipt, ending in approximately two weeks.
Standard terms still apply:
- Coins from $1,000 to $10,000 – consign with a reserve and receive 85%; consign with no reserve and receive 90%
- No fee guarantee – no listing fees, no imaging fees, and no buyback fees
- Fast payment – payment within 30 days of sale; for this promotion, we can accelerate payment to two weeks in most cases