Sunday Auction #1237 from David Lawrence Rare Coins (DLRC) is now live and features over 425 total lots – including more than 125 No Reserve lots and over 25 Vault Values.
Included in the variety of fantastic PCGS-, NGC-, and CAC-approved items in this week’s sale is a key date Proof 1916 5c PCGS/CAC Proof 67; a registry-worthy 1919-S 10c PCGS MS66 FB; a finest known 1819 50c PCGS/CAC MS64+ (O-110a) ex: Eliasberg; a stunning Gem 1884 G$1 PCGS/CAC Proof 66 CAM; a popular 1907 High Relief $20 NGC AU58 (Wire Edge); and an outstanding 1907 High Relief $20 PCGS MS63 (Flat Edge).
Browse and bid before the auction closes Sunday, September 4.
READY TO SELL A RARE COIN OR COLLECTION? SELL IT TO DAVID LAWRENCE
In addition to auction highlights like the classic coins above, David Lawrence Rare Coins always needs coins. When you are ready to sell, we’re here for you. David Lawrence offers three options that provide maximum flexibility to meet your needs while providing the highest quality personal service in the industry:
- You can sell your coins to us outright.
- You can consign your coins.
- You can participate in our Guaranteed Auction Program.
DLRC Consignment Special
Check out our Collector Consignment Special! We are offering the following options that can be combined, or adjusted for your specific needs:
Maximum Returns – For coins over $10,000, consign with a reserve and receive 90% or consign with no reserve and receive 92%.
Immediate Cash Advance – For collections over $10,000, receive an immediate cash advance of up to 75% on unreserved consignments.
Fastest Turnaround – We will get your coins to auction within 3-5 business days of receipt, ending in approximately two weeks.
Standard terms still apply:
- Coins from $1,000 to $10,000 – consign with a reserve and receive 85%; consign with no reserve and receive 90%
- No fee guarantee – no listing fees, no imaging fees, and no buyback fees
- Fast payment – payment within 30 days of sale; for this promotion, we can accelerate payment to two weeks in most cases