Included in the variety of fantastic PCGS-, NGC-, and CAC-approved items in this week’s sale is a registry quality key date 1909-S VDB 1c PCGS MS66+ RD, a rare Carson City issue 1872-CC 10c NGC XF45, a gorgeous 1795 Draped Bust $1 PCGS AU58 (Centered), a beautifully preserved 1798 Small Eagle $1 PCGS MS61 (13 Stars Obverse, B-1, BB-82), a classic condition-rarity 1860-S $10 PCGS AU58+, and a lovely low-mintage Saint 1908-S $20 NGC/CAC AU58.
Be sure to browse and bid before the auction closes Sunday, June 6.
Some of the other highlights from Auction 1172 include:
- 1841 1c PCGS/CAC Proof 64 RB (OGH)
- 1927-D 1c PCGS/CAC MS66 RB
- 1951-S 5c PCGS MS67 FS
- 1846 25c PCGS/CAC Proof 65
- 1918/7-S 25c PCGS AU50
- 1795 Flowing Hair $1 NGC AU58 (3 Leaves, BB-27, B-5)
- 1796 $1 NGC AU55 (Small Date, Large Letters, BB-61, B-4)
- 1797 $1 PCGS AU53 (10×6 Stars)
- 1801 $1 NGC MS60 (BB-213, B-3)
- 1802/1 $1 PCGS AU55
- 1803 $1 NGC AU53 (Large 3, B-6, BB-255)
- 1881-CC $1 PCGS/CAC MS67
- 1887-S $1 PCGS MS65 PL
- 1904-S $1 PCGS MS65
- 1851-O $2 1/2 PCGS MS62
- 1881 $2 1/2 PCGS AU58
- 1861 $3 NGC/CAC AU55
- 1846 $10 NGC MS61
- 1850 $20 PCGS AU55
- 1853 $20 PCGS/CAC MS61 (RPD) ex: Fairmont Collection
- SSCA: 1852 Humbert $10 PCGS VF30 (SSCA-7197, Gold Foil Label)
- 1893 Isabella 25c PCGS/CAC MS67
In addition to the coins above, there are many other David Lawrence Rare Coin auction highlights, so be sure to browse all lots in this exciting new sale before it closes on Sunday, June 6.
If you have any questions about the coins in this auction, or items for direct purchase, please call us at 800-776-0560, or send an email and we will get back to you immediately.
Thanks for browsing and participating in our auction!
* * *
READY TO SELL A RARE COIN OR COLLECTION? SELL IT TO DAVID LAWRENCE
David Lawrence Rare Coins always needs coins. When you are ready to sell, we’re here for you. David Lawrence offers three options that provide maximum flexibility to meet your needs while providing the highest quality personal service in the industry:
- You can sell your coins to us outright.
- You can consign your coins.
- You can participate in our Guaranteed Auction Program.
DLRC Consignment Special
Check out our Collector Consignment Special! We are offering the following options that can be combined, or adjusted for your specific needs:
Maximum Returns – For coins over $10,000, consign with a reserve and receive 90% or consign with no reserve and receive 92%.
Immediate Cash Advance – For collections over $10,000, receive an immediate cash advance of up to 75% on unreserved consignments.
Fastest Turnaround – We will get your coins to auction within 3-5 business days of receipt, ending in approximately two weeks.
Standard terms still apply:
- Coins from $1,000 to $10,000 – consign with a reserve and receive 85%; consign with no reserve and receive 90%
- No fee guarantee – no listing fees, no imaging fees, and no buyback fees
- Fast payment – payment within 30 days of sale; for this promotion, we can accelerate payment to two weeks in most cases