The David Lawrence Rare Coins Sunday Internet Auction #1012 offers a fantastic selection of 450 New Items along with 50 No Reserve lots and 29 Vault Values. All lots will begin closing at 8pm EST on Sunday, May 13. Some of the more interesting highlights from this week’s sale include:
- 1857 Flying Eagle 1c PCGS/CAC MS65
- 1909-S VDB 1c PCGS MS66 RD
- 1955/1955 1c PCGS/CAC MS64+ RB (Doubled Die)
- 1925-S 5c PCGS MS64+
- 1857 10c PCGS/CAC MS66
- 1942/1 10c PCGS/CAC MS66+
- 1888-S 25c PCGS/CAC MS66
- 1901-S 25c PCGS/CAC VG-08
- 1846-D 2 1/2 PCGS/CAC MS61
- 1848-D 2 1/2 PCGS/CAC AU58
- 1865 $10 PCGS VF30
- 1881-CC $10 NGC/CAC AU55
- 1875-CC $20 PCGS AU Details (Altered Surfaces)
- 1889-CC $20 PCGS UNC Details (Tooled)
- 1907 High Relief $20 PCGS MS62 (Flat Edge)
- 1926-S $20 PCGS MS63
Our first highlight is an 1846-D 2 1/2 PCGS/CAC MS61. A scarce and desirable low mintage Dahlonega Mint issue quarter eagle with beautiful golden-yellow surfaces and fantastic luster. Only 19,303 coins were struck of this issue.
This week’s second highlight coin is a 1942/1 10c PCGS/CAC MS66+. Very popular overdate variety. A remarkably original gem that is tied for finest known at PCGS without Full Bands (MS66 is the highest FB grade given, no 66+’s exist).
Of course there are many other highlights, so be sure to browse all lots in this exciting new sale before it closes on Sunday, May 13.
If you have any questions about coins in our auctions, or items for direct purchase, please call us at 800-776-0560, or send an email and we will get back to you immediately.
Thanks for browsing our inventory and participating in our auction!
* * *
READY TO SELL A COIN OR COLLECTION? SELL IT TO DAVID LAWRENCE RARE COINS
We always need coins. When you are ready to sell, we’re here for you. David Lawrence offers three options that provide maximum flexibility to meet your needs, while providing the highest quality personal service in the industry:
- You can sell your coins to us outright.
- You can consign your coins.
- You can participate in our Guaranteed Auction Program.
When the time comes to consider selling your coins, we’ll help you realize the highest amount for your collection.