Our Sunday Internet Auction #1009 offers a fantastic selection 365 New Items along with 50 No Reserve lots and 25 Vault Values. All lots will begin closing at 8pm EST on Sunday, April 22. Some of the more interesting highlights from this week’s sale include:
- 1851/81 1c PCGS MS65 RB
- 1888 1c PCGS/CAC MS66 RD
- 1909-S Lincoln 1c PCGS MS67 RD
- 1913-S 5c PCGS/CAC MS66 (Type 2)
- 1937-D 3 Legged 5c PCGS/CAC MS64
- 1796 10c PCGS VF25
- 1916-D 10c PCGS/CAC XF45
- 1924-S 10c PCGS MS65 FB
- 1862 25c PCGS/CAC Proof 65+ CAM
- 1928-D 25c PCGS/CAC MS65 FH
- 1880 50c PCGS/CAC MS66+
- 1919-S 50c PCGS MS62
- 1880-CC $1 NGC MS67
- 1882-CC $1 NGC MS67 PL
- 1893-S $1 PCGS VF20
- 1855 G$1 PCGS/CAC MS63 (Type 2)
- 1855-C G$1 NGC AU55 (Type 2)
- 1880 G$1 PCGS/CAC MS67+
- 1865-S $5 NGC AU55
- 1857-S $10 PCGS/CAC AU55
- SS Central America: 1857-S $20 PCGS/CAC MS65 (Spiked Shield)
- 1907 High Relief $20 NGC/CAC AU58 (Wire Edge)
- 1927 $20 PCGS/CAC MS66+
Our first highlight is an 1880-CC $1 NGC MS67. Popular, better date Carson City Mint Morgan Dollar with blast white, lustrous surfaces and perfect eye appeal.
This week’s second highlight coin is an SS Central America: 1857-S $20 PCGS/CAC MS65 (Spiked Shield). Exciting double eagle gold coin from the famous SS Central America shipwreck. CAC-approved for quality.
Of course there are many other highlights, so be sure to browse all lots in this exciting new sale before it closes on Sunday, April 22.
If you have any questions about coins in our auctions, or items for direct purchase, please call us at 800-776-0560, or send an email and we will get back to you immediately.
Thanks for browsing our inventory and participating in our auction!
* * *
READY TO SELL A COIN OR COLLECTION? SELL IT TO DAVID LAWRENCE RARE COINS
We always need coins. When you are ready to sell, we’re here for you. David Lawrence offers three options that provide maximum flexibility to meet your needs, while providing the highest quality personal service in the industry:
- You can sell your coins to us outright.
- You can consign your coins.
- You can participate in our Guaranteed Auction Program.
When the time comes to consider selling your coins, we’ll help you realize the highest amount for your collection.