By David Lawrence Rare Coin Internet Auctions ……
This week’s sale also showcases a variety of other terrific PCGS-, NGC-, and CAC-approved items including a famous key date Barber Quarter 1901-S 25c PCGS/CAC VF25, a rare key issue 1916 Standing Liberty 25c PCGS MS66 FH, a set stopping 1904-S 50c PCGS MS63, a high-end Carson City Trade Dollar 1874-CC Trade$ PCGS MS65, an affordable O-Mint 1901-O $10 PCGS MS64+, and a gorgeous Civil War-era shipwreck recovery SS Republic 1865 Shipwreck $20 NGC MS63.
Be sure to browse and bid before the auction closes on Sunday, February 14.
Some other highlights of this week’s auction include:
- 1858 Flying Eagle 1c PCGS MS66 (Large Letters)
- 1918/7-D 5c PCGS/CAC XF45
- 1801 H10c PCGS AU55 ex: D.L. Hansen
- 1931 10c PCGS MS67 FB
- 1864 25c PCGS/CAC MS67+
- 1860 25c PCGS/CAC Proof 65
- 1911-S 25c PCGS/CAC MS67
- 1801 50c PCGS/CAC AU50 ex: D.L. Hansen
- 1811 50c PCGS MS63 (Small 8) ex: D.L. Hansen
- 1823 50c PCGS AU58 (Ugly 3) ex: D.L. Hansen
- 1844-O 50c PCGS AU50 (Double Date) ex: D.L. Hansen
- 1950 50c PCGS/CAC Proof 67+
- 1799 $1 PCGS/CAC XF45
- 1881 Trade$ PCGS/CAC Proof 65 CAM
- 1893-CC $1 PCGS MS63
- 1900-O/CC $1 PCGS MS66
- 1893 $1 PCGS Proof 66+ DCAM
- 1852 $2 1/2 PCGS MS66
- 1878 $3 NGC/CAC MS64+
- 1818 $5 PCGS MS61 (5D/50)
- 1834 Classic Head $5 PCGS/CAC AU50 (Crosslet 4)
- 1874-CC $20 PCGS XF45
- 1909-S $20 PCGS/CAC MS65+
- 1939-D Oregon 50c PCGS MS68
In addition to the coins above, there are many other David Lawrence rare coin auction highlights, so be sure to browse all lots in this exciting new sale before it closes on Sunday, February 14.
If you have any questions about the coins in this auction, or items for direct purchase, please call us at 800-776-0560, or send an email and we will get back to you immediately.
Thanks for browsing and participating in our auction!
* * *
READY TO SELL A RARE COIN OR COLLECTION? SELL IT TO DAVID LAWRENCE
David Lawrence Rare Coins always needs coins. When you are ready to sell, we’re here for you. David Lawrence offers three options that provide maximum flexibility to meet your needs while providing the highest quality personal service in the industry:
- You can sell your coins to us outright.
- You can consign your coins.
- You can participate in our Guaranteed Auction Program.
DLRC Consignment Special
Check out our Collector Consignment Special! We are offering the following options that can be combined, or adjusted for your specific needs:
Maximum Returns – For coins over $10,000, consign with a reserve and receive 90% or consign with no reserve and receive 92%.
Immediate Cash Advance – For collections over $10,000, receive an immediate cash advance of up to 75% on unreserved consignments.
Fastest Turnaround – We will get your coins to auction within 3-5 business days of receipt, ending in approximately two weeks.
Standard terms still apply:
- Coins from $1,000 to $10,000 – consign with a reserve and receive 85%; consign with no reserve and receive 90%
- No fee guarantee – no listing fees, no imaging fees, and no buyback fees
- Fast payment – payment within 30 days of sale; for this promotion, we can accelerate payment to two weeks in most cases