Confederate Half Dollar Restirke from David Lawrence Rare Coins ……
Our Sunday Internet Auction #1018 offers a fantastic selection of over 300 New Items along with 50 No Reserve Lots and 25 Vault Values including a 1861 Confederate Half Dollar All lots will begin closing at 8pm EST on Sunday, June 24.
Some of the more interesting pieces from this week’s auction include:
- 1877 1c PCGS MS63 RB (OGH)
- 1926-S 1c PCGS MS64 RD
- 1873 2c PCGS/CAC PR 65 RB (Open 3)
- 1916-D 10c PCGS XF40
- 1876 20c PCGS Proof 64 CAM
- 1861 Confederate States of America 50c NGC MS61 (CSA Restrike)
- 1921 50c PCGS AU58
- 1795 Flowing Hair $1 PCGS/CAC VF30 (3 Leaves)
- 1880-S $1 PCGS/CAC MS68
- 1889 $1 PCGS MS67
- 1895-S $1 PCGS/CAC MS64
- 1896-O $1 PCGS MS64
- 1888 $1 PCGS Proof 65 CAM
- 1851-D 2 1/2 NGC/CAC AU55
- 1897 2 1/2 PCGS/CAC MS67
- 1838 $5 PCGS MS63
- 1907 High Relief $20 PCGS/CAC MS63 (Flat Edge)
- 1889 Proof Set NGC/CAC Proof 63-65 (3 CAC, 7 Coins)
Our first highlight is an 1861 Confederate States of America 50c NGC MS61 (CSA Restrike). Rare restrike of the Confederate States of America half dollar. There are only four known of the originals, making these restrikes the only collectible designs. Only 500 struck around 1879. Very desirable for collectors of Confederate coinage.
This week’s second highlight coin is a 1907 High Relief $20 PCGS/CAC MS63 (Flat Edge). The 1907 high-relief Saint Gaudens is truly one of America’s most popular coins of all time. CAC-approved for quality.
Of course there are many other highlights, so be sure to browse all lots in this exciting new sale before it closes on Sunday, June 24.
If you have any questions about coins in our auctions, or items for direct purchase, please call us at 800-776-0560, or send an email and we will get back to you immediately.
Thanks for browsing our inventory and participating in our auction!
* * *
READY TO SELL A COIN OR COLLECTION? SELL IT TO DAVID LAWRENCE RARE COINS
We always need coins. When you are ready to sell, we’re here for you. David Lawrence offers three options that provide maximum flexibility to meet your needs, while providing the highest quality personal service in the industry:
- You can sell your coins to us outright.
- You can consign your coins.
- You can participate in our Guaranteed Auction Program.
When the time comes to consider selling your coins, we’ll help you realize the highest amount for your collection.