Included in the variety of fantastic PCGS-, NGC-, and CAC-approved items in this week’s sale is a stunning everyman slider 1795 H10c PCGS/CAC AU58+; a scarce and desirable 1927-D 25c PCGS/CAC MS66 FH ex: Pogue; an early gold eagle 1838 $10 PCGS AU53; a conditionally rare 1892-CC $20 NGC/CAC MS62+; a stunning wire edge 1907 High Relief $20 PCGS/CAC MS64+ (Wire Edge); a satiny 1907 High Relief $20 PCGS MS63 (Flat Edge); and a great assortment of both silver and gold World Coins from all around the globe.
Auction #1202 also features selections from the #1 All-time PCGS Everyman Type Registry Set with a complete selection of gold!
Browse and bid before the auction closes Sunday, January 2.
* * *
READY TO SELL A RARE COIN OR COLLECTION? SELL IT TO DAVID LAWRENCE
David Lawrence Rare Coins always needs coins. When you are ready to sell, we’re here for you. David Lawrence offers three options that provide maximum flexibility to meet your needs while providing the highest quality personal service in the industry:
- You can sell your coins to us outright.
- You can consign your coins.
- You can participate in our Guaranteed Auction Program.
DLRC Consignment Special
Check out our Collector Consignment Special! We are offering the following options that can be combined, or adjusted for your specific needs:
Maximum Returns – For coins over $10,000, consign with a reserve and receive 90% or consign with no reserve and receive 92%.
Immediate Cash Advance – For collections over $10,000, receive an immediate cash advance of up to 75% on unreserved consignments.
Fastest Turnaround – We will get your coins to auction within 3-5 business days of receipt, ending in approximately two weeks.
Standard terms still apply:
- Coins from $1,000 to $10,000 – consign with a reserve and receive 85%; consign with no reserve and receive 90%
- No fee guarantee – no listing fees, no imaging fees, and no buyback fees
- Fast payment – payment within 30 days of sale; for this promotion, we can accelerate payment to two weeks in most cases