Our Sunday Internet Auction #991 offers a fantastic selection 400 New Items, 75 No Reserve lots and 25 Vault Value items. All lots will begin closing at 8pm EST on Sunday, December 17th. Some of the more interesting highlights from this week’s sale include:
- Rhode Island Ship Token PCGS/CAC AU58 BN (Wreath Below)
- 1793 1/2c PCGS Good-06
- 1796 H10c PCGS VF30 (OGH)
- 1919-D 25c PCGS MS64 FH
- 1818/7 50c PCGS MS63 (Large 8)
- 1840 50c PCGS/CAC MS65 (Small Letters, OGH)
- 1921-S 50c NGC AU50
- 1883 $1 PCGS Proof 67 CAM
- 1895 $1 PCGS Proof 50
- 1883-CC $20 PCGS/CAC AU53
- 1922-S $20 PCGS/CAC MS63
- Fr. 1890-I* 1929 $100 PMG 40 EPQ (FRBN Minneapolis)
- Fr. 269 1896 $5 Silver Cert PCGS AU50
- Fr. 263 1886 $5 Silver Cert NGC MS64 ex: Howard Cohen Collection
- Fr. 2211a-G 1934 $1,000 Federal Reserve Note PCGS MS65 PPQ
- Fr. 242 1886 $2 Silver Cert PCGS MS65 PPQ
Our first highlight is an 1895 $1 PCGS Proof 50. The 1895 is generally considered the set-stopping date to a complete Morgan set. Mintage of only 880 coins and no business strikes were issued of this date making it especially desirable for collectors.
This week’s second highlight coin is a 1919-D 25c PCGS MS64 FH. Very scarce Standing quarter that is rare with a full head designation. Pretty, lustrous surfaces with fantastic highlights. A faint pink tone covers the date with overall impressively flashy luster. 95% white and perfect for the grade!
Of course there are many other highlights, so be sure to browse all lots in this exciting new sale before it closes on Sunday, December 17.
If you have any questions about coins in our auctions, or items for direct purchase, please call us at 800-776-0560, or send an email and we will get back to you immediately.
Thanks for browsing our inventory and participating in our auction!
* * *
READY TO SELL A COIN OR COLLECTION? SELL IT TO DAVID LAWRENCE RARE COINS
We always need coins. When you are ready to sell, we’re here for you. David Lawrence offers three options that provide maximum flexibility to meet your needs, while providing the highest quality personal service in the industry:
- You can sell your coins to us outright.
- You can consign your coins.
- You can participate in our Guaranteed Auction Program.
When the time comes to consider selling your coins, we’ll help you realize the highest amount for your collection.