By David Lawrence Rare Coin Internet Auctions ……
This week’s sale showcases a number of incredible PCGS-, NGC-, and CAC-approved items including a key date 1914-D 1c PCGS/CAC MS64 RD, a choice low-mintage 1921-D 50c PCGS/CAC AU58, a finest original 1857-S $5 PCGS MS62 ex: Bass, an enchantingly mirrored 1894 $5 PCGS/CAC Proof 64+ DCAM, a series rarity 1907 Wire Edge $10 PCGS/CAC XF45, a vibrantly lustrous 1924 $20 NGC MS67, and DLRC’s offering of the #1 Rated PCGS Registry Set of Proof Seated Liberty Half Dollars with CAC Approval, the Perfection Collection.
The Perfection Collection, currently ranked as the #1 PCGS Set Registry for the series with CAC approval, was hand-picked to put together the highest quality set of the under-appreciated series, with a focus on quality and coins that have earned the coveted CAC seal of approval. With 34 of the 35 coins in the set earning the coveted numismatic green bean, it would be impossible to complete a collection with a greater desire for quality. We are excited to offer it as the highlight collection of the Thanksgiving Weekend and we hope that you enjoy viewing the coins as much as Mr. Perfection enjoyed putting the set together.
Be sure to browse and bid early because this special holiday auction begins closing Sunday, November 29 at 8:00 pm EST.
Some of the other highlights from this auction include:
- 1797 1c PCGS AU55 (Reverse of 1797, With Stems, S-140)
- 1923 5c PCGS MS67
- 1820 10c PCGS MS64 (Small 0, JR-2)
- 1833 10c PCGS MS66 (JR-7, Last 3 High)
- 1833 10c PCGS MS66 (JR-9)
- 1859 50c PCGS/CAC Proof 66 CAM
- 1860 50c PCGS/CAC Proof 66+ CAM
- 1866 50c PCGS/CAC Proof 66+ DCAM (Motto)
- 1868 50c PCGS/CAC Proof 67 CAM
- 1873 50c PCGS/CAC Proof 67+ (No Arrows, Closed 3) ex: Simpson
- 1873 50c PCGS/CAC Proof 66 (Arrows)
- 1874 50c PCGS/CAC Proof 66 (Arrows)
- 1878 50c PCGS/CAC Proof 68 CAM
- 1879 50c PCGS/CAC Proof 67 CAM
- 1880 50c PCGS/CAC Proof 67+
- 1893 $1 NGC Proof 65
- 1896 $1 PCGS Proof 65
- SS Central America: 1857-S $20 PCGS MS64 & Pinch of Gold (Box and COA)
- 1904 Lewis & Clark G$1 PCGS/CAC MS66
There are many other David Lawrence rare coin auction highlights, so be sure to browse all lots in this exciting new sale before it closes on Sunday, November 29.
If you have any questions about the coins in this auction, or items for direct purchase, please call us at 800-776-0560, or send an email and we will get back to you immediately.
Thanks for browsing and participating in our auction!
* * *
READY TO SELL A RARE COIN OR COLLECTION? SELL IT TO DAVID LAWRENCE
David Lawrence Rare Coins always needs coins. When you are ready to sell, we’re here for you. David Lawrence offers three options that provide maximum flexibility to meet your needs while providing the highest quality personal service in the industry:
- You can sell your coins to us outright.
- You can consign your coins.
- You can participate in our Guaranteed Auction Program.
DLRC Consignment Special
2020 isn’t all bad – check out our Collector Consignment Special! We are offering the following options that can be combined, or adjusted for your specific needs:
Maximum Returns – For coins over $10,000, consign with a reserve and receive 90% or consign with no reserve and receive 92%.
Immediate Cash Advance – For collections over $10,000, receive an immediate cash advance of up to 75% on unreserved consignments.
Fastest Turnaround – We will get your coins to auction within 3-5 business days of receipt, ending in approximately two weeks.
Standard terms still apply:
- Coins from $1,000 to $10,000 – consign with a reserve and receive 85%; consign with no reserve and receive 90%
- No fee guarantee – no listing fees, no imaging fees, and no buyback fees
- Fast payment – payment within 30 days of sale; for this promotion, we can accelerate payment to two weeks in most cases