By David Lawrence Rare Coin Internet Auctions ……
This week’s sale is full of incredible PCGS-, NGC-, and CAC-approved items including a gorgeous gem 1909-S VDB 1c PCGS MS66 RD (OGH), a key-date 1893-S $1 PCGS VF25, a strongly mirrored 1894 $1 PCGS/CAC Proof 66+, a scarce 1867 G$1 NGC MS64 DMPL *Star*, and a Civil War era shipwreck recovery Brother Jonathan: 1865-S $20 PCGS MS63.
Peruse these exciting lots before they begin closing November 15 at 8:00 pm EST.
Some of the other highlights from this auction include:
- 1916-S 1c PCGS MS65 RD
- 1877 3cN PCGS/CAC PR 67 CAM
- 1919-S 5c PCGS/CAC MS65 ex: Pogue Collection
- 1929-D 25c NGC/CAC MS67
- 1847-O 50c PCGS MS64
- 1873 50c NGC Proof 65 (Arrows)
- 1901-O 50c PCGS/CAC MS64
- 1950 50c PCGS/CAC PR 67 CAM
- 1795 Flowing Hair $1 NGC/CAC XF40 (3 Leaves)
- 1878-CC $1 PCGS/CAC MS66
- 1884-CC $1 PCGS MS66+ DMPL
- 1904-S $1 PCGS/CAC MS65
- 1903 $1 PCGS Proof 66
- 1923 $1 NGC MS67+
- SS Central America: 1856-S Shipwreck $20 PCGS/CAC AU58 (with CoA)
- SS Central America: 1857-S Shipwreck $20 PCGS/CAC MS63 (Broken A, Box & COA)
- 1861 CSA 50c PCGS/CAC MS64 (Scott Restrike)
There are many other David Lawrence rare coin auction highlights, so be sure to browse all lots in this exciting new sale before it closes on Sunday, November 15.
If you have any questions about the coins in this auction, or items for direct purchase, please call us at 800-776-0560, or send an email and we will get back to you immediately.
Thanks for browsing and participating in our auction!
* * *
READY TO SELL A RARE COIN OR COLLECTION? SELL IT TO DAVID LAWRENCE
David Lawrence Rare Coins always needs coins. When you are ready to sell, we’re here for you. David Lawrence offers three options that provide maximum flexibility to meet your needs while providing the highest quality personal service in the industry:
- You can sell your coins to us outright.
- You can consign your coins.
- You can participate in our Guaranteed Auction Program.