Bidding is now open in Heritage’s Showcase Auction of Modern Collectible US Coins and Bullion, with the concluding live session scheduled for 6 PM CT on Wednesday, December 8. This auction features outstanding selections of both collectible US Bullion coins and modern commemorative issues.
A coin that has already attracted a great deal of attention is a 1990 Quarter-Ounce Gold American Eagle, certified as MS70 by PCGS. This issue is the key date of the entire quarter-ounce Gold American Eagle series in top grades, and PCGS has seen fit to certify a mere 34 coins in this perfect grade.
Some of the other notable offerings in this auction include:
- 2020-W G$25 End of World War II 75th Anniversary, First Strike, PR70 Deep Cameo PCGS
- 1987-W G$50 One-Ounce Gold Eagle, Diehl Signature, PR70 Deep Cameo PCGS
- 1993-W $50 One-Ounce Gold Eagle PR70 Deep Cameo PCGS
- 2013-W $50 One-Ounce Gold Buffalo, 100th Anniversary, Reverse Proof, First Strike PR70 PCGS
- 2015-W $100 High Relief One-Ounce Gold, First Strike, MS70 PCGS
- 2017-W $100 American Liberty High Relief, First Strike, .9999 Fine, PR70 Deep Cameo PCGS
- 2020 £25 Mayflower 400th Anniversary, Great Britain, First Strike, PR70 Deep Cameo PCGS
Bid on the coins in this auction at Coins.HA.com.