By David Lawrence Rare Coin Internet Auctions ……
This week’s sale also showcases a variety of other fantastic PCGS-, NGC-, and CAC-approved items including a desirable one-year type coin 1793 1/2c NGC AU53; a famous key date 1856 Flying Eagle 1c PCGS/CAC Proof 55; a finest known 1938 5c PCGS MS68 FS; a registry-quality Barber Half 1905-S 50c PCGS MS67; a rare Dahlonega Mint-issue 1840-D $2 1/2 NGC AU55; and a scarce Carson City eagle 1880-CC $10 PCGS/CAC AU58.
Be sure to browse and bid before the auction closes Sunday, February 21.
Some other highlights of this week’s auction include:
- 1917 5c PCGS MS67
- 1938 5c PCGS MS68 FS
- 1836 H10c PCGS MS66 (3/Inverted 3, FS-301) ex: Pogue
- 1874 25c PCGS MS67 (Arrows) ex: Pogue Collection
- 1916 Standing Liberty 25c PCGS AU53 FH
- 1875-S 50c PCGS/CAC MS66+
- 1879 50c PCGS MS67
- 1916-S 50c PCGS MS65
- 1798 Large Eagle $1 PCGS/CAC XF40
- 1857 $1 PCGS Proof 63
- 1884-O $1 PCGS/CAC MS66 DMPL
- 1901-O $1 PCGS MS67 PL
- 1851-D G$1 PCGS MS61
- 1842-C $2 1/2 NGC AU53
- 1905 $2 1/2 PCGS/CAC Proof 65
- 1880 $3 PCGS MS63
- 1860-C $5 NGC AU58
- 1865 $5 PCGS AU53
- 1861-S $10 PCGS XF40 ex: Eliasberg
- 1907-D $10 PCGS MS65
- 1850-O $20 PCGS/CAC XF45
- SS Republic: 1861 Shipwreck $20 NGC MS61
- 1908-S $20 PCGS/CAC AU58
- 1849 Moffat $10 PCGS VF25 (TEN D.)
- 1850 Moffat & Co. $5 NGC AU53
- 1915-S Panama-Pacific Octagonal $50 PCGS MS63
In addition to the coins above, there are many other David Lawrence rare coin auction highlights, so be sure to browse all lots in this exciting new sale before it closes on Sunday, February 21.
If you have any questions about the coins in this auction, or items for direct purchase, please call us at 800-776-0560, or send an email and we will get back to you immediately.
Thanks for browsing and participating in our auction!
* * *
READY TO SELL A RARE COIN OR COLLECTION? SELL IT TO DAVID LAWRENCE
David Lawrence Rare Coins always needs coins. When you are ready to sell, we’re here for you. David Lawrence offers three options that provide maximum flexibility to meet your needs while providing the highest quality personal service in the industry:
- You can sell your coins to us outright.
- You can consign your coins.
- You can participate in our Guaranteed Auction Program.
DLRC Consignment Special
Check out our Collector Consignment Special! We are offering the following options that can be combined, or adjusted for your specific needs:
Maximum Returns – For coins over $10,000, consign with a reserve and receive 90% or consign with no reserve and receive 92%.
Immediate Cash Advance – For collections over $10,000, receive an immediate cash advance of up to 75% on unreserved consignments.
Fastest Turnaround – We will get your coins to auction within 3-5 business days of receipt, ending in approximately two weeks.
Standard terms still apply:
- Coins from $1,000 to $10,000 – consign with a reserve and receive 85%; consign with no reserve and receive 90%
- No fee guarantee – no listing fees, no imaging fees, and no buyback fees
- Fast payment – payment within 30 days of sale; for this promotion, we can accelerate payment to two weeks in most cases