Heritage has a history as Official Auctioneer for the Florida United Numismatists (FUN), which celebrates its 12th annual Summer FUN event in Orlando this year. Our Signature auction of US coins is scheduled for July 12-15, with the Premier Session, scheduled for Thursday, July 12, featuring the finest-known 1860-O double eagle, among many other treasures.
Floor sessions continue through July 13 in Orlando, with the final session on July 15 being held exclusively through HA.com.
The East End Collection, one of our Featured Collections, deserves special attention from Morgan Dollar specialists. All of the coins in this fine Morgan dollar collection are in their original holders of purchase from when the bulk of The East End Collection was formed between 12 and 20 years ago. Coin after coin was carefully selected for their brilliant surfaces and high-end quality for the assigned grades, including these highlights:
- 1884-S MS63 PCGS, lustrous Select Uncirculated collector grade, seldom finer.
- 1889-CC MS64 NGC, the Carson City key date, Choice brilliant surfaces.
- 1895 PR65 Cameo NGC, a necessary and beautiful example for any advanced collection.
- 1921 Chapman PR65 NGC, brilliant and deeply mirrored, from the Chapman Dies.
A total of 142 lots make up this high-grade collection, with examples in Premier Session, Floor Session Three, and our online Signature® Internet session.
Additional highlights of this auction include treasures like the following:
- 1901 $1 MS64 NGC
- 1805 $2 1/2 BD-1, MS62+ PCGS Secure
- 1915-S $5 MS64 NGC
- 1920-S $10 MS62 PCGS Secure
- 1924-S $20 MS65 PCGS Secure
- 1915-S Panama-Pacific 50 Dollar Octagonal MS62 PCGS
This auction is open for bidding now at coins.HA.com.