Our Sunday Internet Auction #1007 offers a fantastic selection 350 New Items along with 50 No Reserve lots and 25 Vault Values. All lots will begin closing at 8pm EST on Sunday, April 8. Some of the more interesting highlights from this week’s sale include:
- 1848 1/2c PCGS/CAC Proof 64 BN (Restrike)
- 1803 1c PCGS/CAC MS63 BN (Small Date, Large Fraction)
- 1882 5c NGC Proof 68 CAM
- 1913 5c PCGS/CAC MS67 (Type 2)
- 1918/7-D 5c PCGS AU55
- 1926-D 5c PCGS MS66
- 1797 H10c PCGS/CAC VF20 (LM-4, 13 Stars)
- 1950-D/S 25c PCGS MS66
- 1889-CC $1 PCGS MS63
- 1903-S $1 NGC/CAC MS63
- 1903-S $1 PCGS/CAC MS65+
- 1890 $1 NGC Proof 67+ CAM
- 1899 $1 PCGS Proof 67 CAM
- 1934-S $1 PCGS/CAC MS64
- Complete Set of $2 1/2 Gold Indians 1908-1929: NGC/PCGS MS62 (15 Coins)
- 1892-CC $5 PCGS MS64
- 1875 $5 PCGS Proof 64 CAM
- 1932 $10 PCGS/CAC MS66+
- SS Central America: 1857-S $20 PCGS/CAC AU58 (20B, Bold S)
- 1857-S S.S. Central America Shipwreck $20 PCGS MS66 (Spiked Shield)
- 1849 Norris, Greg & Norris $5 PCGS XF45 (Plain Edge)
Our first highlight is an 1875 $5 PCGS Proof 64 CAM. From a mintage of just 20 pieces, this key date is completely underrated due to the rarity of its circulation strike cousin of the same date. Less than ten pieces are known, and this piece exhibits beautiful Cameo mirrors with the slightest mark below the hair on the obverse. The reverse displays hairlines that are acceptable for the grade, but overall this piece is truly a quality example of an underrated, great coin!
This week’s second highlight coin is an 1889-CC $1 PCGS MS63. The 1889 Carson City Morgan is one of the most highly sought key dates in the Morgan dollar series. Pretty and lustrous with nice eye appeal.
This week’s third highlight coin is an 1857-S S.S. Central America Shipwreck $20 PCGS MS66 (Spiked Shield). Exciting double eagle gold coin from the famous SS Central America shipwreck. One of the few gems that were recovered from the original find from the SS Central America.
Of course there are many other highlights, so be sure to browse all lots in this exciting new sale before it closes on Sunday, April 8.
If you have any questions about coins in our auctions, or items for direct purchase, please call us at 800-776-0560, or send an email and we will get back to you immediately.
Thanks for browsing our inventory and participating in our auction!
* * *
READY TO SELL A COIN OR COLLECTION? SELL IT TO DAVID LAWRENCE RARE COINS
We always need coins. When you are ready to sell, we’re here for you. David Lawrence offers three options that provide maximum flexibility to meet your needs, while providing the highest quality personal service in the industry:
- You can sell your coins to us outright.
- You can consign your coins.
- You can participate in our Guaranteed Auction Program.
When the time comes to consider selling your coins, we’ll help you realize the highest amount for your collection.