Vicken Yegparian, Numismatist, Stack’s Bowers Auctions
Interviewer: David Lisot…..
More great coin rarities are being sold at auction.
Vicken Yegparian describes a 1792 half disme graded MS64 in a first generation PCGS holder that will be sold in the upcoming auction to be held at the American Numismatic Convention in Chicago in August 2013.
The half dismes have a colorful history as the first official coinage of the United States. This specimen may be another million dollar example.
Copyright © CoinWeek – May 2013
ANA National Money Show New Orleans
With its unique culture, rich numismatic history and eagerness to show its visitors a good time, New Orleans is the perfect host for the 2013 National Money Show. By day, enjoy all that the show has to offer:
- • The big bourse with an equally big inventory fit for the Big Easy
- • The signature Museum Showcase, featuring rarities from the Edward C. Rochette Money Museum and private collections
- • The Money Talks lecture series
- • The ANA Mobile Archives, where visitors can hold historical documents right in their hands
- • Hands-on educational opportunities for adults and kids
Find more news and video about coin and paper money collecting at: https://www.coinweek.com