By Stack’s Bowers Galleries ……
Our December 2019 Collectors Choice Sale is now online! Check out StacksBowers.com to view over 600 lots of U.S. coins and U.S. currency, valued over $1,000,000 USD. Over 85% of the lots are unreserved. The auction closes live with an auctioneer on our website and mobile Apps on December 11, 2019, beginning with our U.S. Currency session at 9 AM PT followed by our Bullion and Semi-Numismatic Coin session at 10:30 AM PT. The sale concludes with our U.S. Coin session at 11 AM PDT. It’s become an annual tradition for our December Collectors Choice sale to offer you FREE SHIPPING within the United States on orders of $500 or more (before shipping or taxes). This promotional offer is only available for the December 2019 Collector Choice auction.
- 91009: Lot of (5) Liberty Head Eagles. EF-BU (Uncertified).
- 91023: Lot of (5) 1852 Liberty Head Double Eagles. AU (Uncertified).
- 91051: 2016-W One-Ounce Gold Eagle. Burnished. First Day of Issue–Washington, D.C. Specimen-70 (PCGS).
- 92008: “1694” (ca. 1869) Carolina Elephant Token. Bolen Copy. Musante JAB-33, Kenney-5, W-14300. Copper. AU-58 (PCGS).
- 92045: 1870 Two-Cent Piece. Proof-66+ RD (PCGS). CAC.
- 92046: 1865 Nickel Three-Cent Piece. MS-67 (PCGS).
- 92092: 1833 Capped Bust Quarter. B-1. Rarity-2. MS-64 (PCGS).
- 92101: 1901-S Barber Quarter. AG-3 (PCGS).
- 92114: 1806 Draped Bust Half Dollar. O-118, T-24. Rarity-3. Pointed 6, Stem Through Claw. MS-62 (PCGS).
- 92125: 1906-D Barber Half Dollar. MS-66+ (PCGS). CAC.
- 92126: 1916-D Walking Liberty Half Dollar. MS-67+ (NGC).
- 92186: 1883-CC Morgan Silver Dollar. MS-67+ (PCGS). CAC.
- 92287: 1841-C Liberty Head Half Eagle. AU-55 (NGC).
- 92301: 1911-D Indian Half Eagle. MS-64 (NGC).
- 92310: 1901-S Liberty Head Eagle. MS-67 (NGC).
- 92312: 1915-S Indian Eagle. MS-64 (PCGS).
- 92319: 1878-CC Liberty Head Double Eagle. AU-50 (NGC).
- 92369: 1973-S Eisenhower Dollar. Silver Clad–Broadstruck–Proof-67 Ultra Cameo (NGC).
- 92372: Harris, Marchand & Company Rectangular Gold Ingot. Serial No. 6510. 18.41 ounces. .712 fine. $270.96 (contemporary value). From the SS Central America Treasure.
Precious Metals Auction
Did you know that Stack’s Bowers Galleries’ next Precious Metals Auction is closing on December 12, 2019? Our Precious Metals Auctions provide a new auction platform for buying bullion with no buyer’s fees. Bullion is available in a wide range of formats across several precious metals, including gold, silver, platinum and palladium. Stack’s Bowers Galleries is thrilled to present a valuable resource for today’s bullion collector.
The bidding in the Stack’s Bowers Precious Metal Auction will be represented by a percentage of the “spot” metal prices, which will be fixed immediately before the auction begins and remain unchanged through the course of the auction. Starting bids begin at as little as 90% of the metal “spot” price. Once a lot is hammered, the sale price will be listed in U.S. Dollars on all invoices and prices realized, not percentages. The price you pay will be exactly the percentage of the fixed “spot” price before the auction begins, multiplied by the number of precious metal ounces in a lot, plus shipping, handling, and any applicable taxes.
The increments for the Precious Metals Auctions begin as low as .10%. If you enter an off-increment bid, it will be rounded down to the nearest whole increment. Cut or Split bids are not accepted
The December Precious Metal Auction will cross the block on Wednesday, December 12, 2019 beginning at 1 PM PT at StacksBowers.com and is reserved for bidders with a minimum bid limit of $25,000. Please see the Terms and Conditions for more info about the special Stack’s Bowers Precious Metal Auctions. Note that payment is due immediately after the auction. If you have any questions regarding our Precious Metal Auctions or would like to discuss increasing your bid limit please contact us at 800-458-4646 or email@example.com.
* * *
There is still time to consign to Stack’s Bowers Galleries’ first Collectors Choice sale of 2020. You can consign to the January auction until January 14, 2020. The sale closes live online on January 29, 2020. Our Collectors Choice Online auctions offer a fast and easy way to sell your coins and paper money. In 2019, our Collectors Choice Online Auctions have featured over 11,000 lots of coins and currency and have so far realized over $7,500,000! Contact a consignment specialist today at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-458-4646.