Our Sunday Internet Auction #1071 offers a finest known Mercury Dime, a registry quality Barber Half, a Key Date Proof only Morgan Dollar, a frosty early $5 Gold piece and a countless number of PCGS-, NGC-, and CAC-certified pieces. In all, there’s a vast selection of over 275 New Items, featuring 75 No Reserve Lots and 25 Vault Value Items. All lots will begin closing at 8 pm EST on Sunday, June 30.
Our first highlight coin is a 1925-S 10c NGC MS67+ FB. This 1925-S Mercury dime is equaled by no other examples. A truly amazing piece with light rose and golden tints surrounding lustrous, golden centers. Impeccable in quality with no noticeable marks, this piece is destined for the finest collection of Mercury dimes. A tough S-mint to locate with full bands.
This week’s second highlight is a 1914-S 50c PCGS/CAC MS66+. Tied with three other examples as the finest known, this pristine CAC-approved gem is a feast for the eyes. From a lower mintage of 992,000 coins, this example is PCGS+ graded for premium quality at the top end of the assigned grade.
The third highlight is an 1895 $1 NGC Proof 62. The 1895 is generally considered the set-stopping date to a complete Morgan set. A mintage of only 880 coins and no business strikes were issued of this date, making it especially desirable for collectors.
Some of the other highlights from this week’s auction include:
- 1793 Chain 1c PCGS VF20 (AMERI.)
- 1849 1c PCGS/CAC Proof 65+ RB
- 1923 1c PCGS/CAC MS67+ RD
- 1910 1c PCGS/CAC Proof 66+ RD
- 1916 1c PCGS/CAC Proof 66 RB
- 1913-S 5c NGC MS67+ (Type 1)
- 1795 H10c NGC/CAC XF45 (LM-8)
- 1827/7 10c PCGS MS62 (JR-1)
- 1862 25c PCGS/CAC Proof 65
- 1871 25c PCGS/CAC Proof 66 CAM
- 1898 25c PCGS/CAC MS67+
- 1894 25c PCGS/CAC Proof 68
- 1911 25c PCGS/CAC Proof 67+ DCAM
- 1912 25c PCGS/CAC Proof 67 (OGH)
- 1926 25c PCGS/CAC MS66+ FH
- 1802 50c PCGS AU53
- 1818/7 50c PCGS MS63 (Small 8) ex: Friend
- 1859 50c PCGS/CAC MS66+
- 1871 50c PCGS/CAC Proof 66+
- 1907 50c PCGS/CAC Proof 67
- 1801 $1 PCGS/CAC XF45
- 1889-CC $1 PCGS AU53
- 1893-CC $1 PCGS MS61
- 1894-S $1 PCGS MS65+
- 1894-S $1 PCGS MS66
- 1898 $1 PCGS/CAC Proof 66 CAM
- SS Central America: 1857-S $2 1/2 PCGS MS61 & Pinch of Gold (Box & COA)
- 1905 2 1/2 PCGS Proof 63
- 1883 $3 PCGS/CAC MS62
- 1837 $5 PCGS/CAC MS62
- 1863 $20 PCGS AU50 (OGH)
- 1875-CC $20 PCGS MS61
- 1907 HR $20 PCGS AU58 (Wire Edge)
- 1993 Silver Eagle $1 PCGS MS70
- 1870 J-958 P50c PCGS Proof 66
- 1879 J-1626 P$1 PCGS Proof 65+
Of course, there are many other highlights, so be sure to browse all lots in this exciting new sale before it closes on Sunday, June 30.
If you have any questions about coins in our auctions, or items for direct purchase, please call us at 800-776-0560, or send an email and we will get back to you immediately.
Thanks for browsing our inventory and participating in our auction!
* * *
READY TO SELL A COIN OR COLLECTION? SELL IT TO DAVID LAWRENCE RARE COINS
We always need coins. When you are ready to sell, we’re here for you. David Lawrence offers three options that provide maximum flexibility to meet your needs while providing the highest quality personal service in the industry:
- You can sell your coins to us outright.
- You can consign your coins.
- You can participate in our Guaranteed Auction Program.
When the time comes to consider selling your coins, we’ll help you realize the highest amount for your collection.