Our Sunday Internet Auction #1020 offers a fantastic selection of over 255 New Items along with 60 No Reserve Lots and 50 Vault Values. All lots will begin closing at 8pm EST on Sunday, July 8. Some of the more interesting pieces from this week’s auction include:
- 1854 1/2c PCGS/CAC MS66 RB
- 1831 Restrike 1/2c PCGS/CAC Proof 66 BN (Reverse of 1836)
- 1808 1c PCGS MS64 BN
- 1939-D 10c NGC/CAC MS69 FB *Star*
- 1883 25c NGC/CAC MS67 PL *Star*
- 1892-O 25c PCGS MS66+
- 1897 25c PCGS/CAC MS67+
- 1901 25c PCGS/CAC MS66+ ex: Friend
- 1908-D 25c PCGS/CAC MS67 ex: Eliasberg
- 1909-D 25c PCGS/CAC MS66+
- 1915 25c PCGS/CAC MS67
- 1839-O 50c PCGS AU58
- 1843-D $2 1/2 NGC/CAC AU58
- 1846-D $2 1/2 NGC AU58
- 1851-D $2 1/2 NGC AU55
- 1911-D $2 1/2 PCGS AU58
- 1800 $5 NGC AU55
- 1860-C $5 NGC AU55
- 1880-CC $5 NGC AU58
- 1890-CC $5 NGC MS63
- 1849 $10 PCGS MS62
- 1861-S $10 PCGS/CAC VF30
- 1910-D $10 NGC MS65 (OH)
- SS Central America: 1856-S $20 PCGS/CAC AU55 (17A Full Serif, Broken A)
- 1907 High Relief $20 NGC/CAC MS63 (Wire Edge)
- 1924-S $20 PCGS MS63
- 1915-S Panama-Pacific Round $50 PCGS/CAC MS64
- 1938-PDS Arkansas Set PCGS/CAC MS67 (1938-P is not CAC)
- 1904 Proof Set NGC/CAC Proof 64-67 (6 Coins)
- 1936 Proof Set PCGS 64 (5 Coins)
Our first highlight is a 1939-D 10c NGC/CAC MS69 FB *Star*. This is the prettiest Mercury Dime that we have ever handled. Absolutely gorgeous with amazing eye appeal. Flawless with amazing rainbow colors, this piece is certainly a special offering.
This week’s second highlight coin is a 1907 High Relief $20 PCGS AU50 (Wire Edge). The High Relief Saint Gaudens is one of the most popular of all U.S. numismatic items.
Of course there are many other highlights, so be sure to browse all lots in this exciting new sale before it closes on Sunday, July 8.
If you have any questions about coins in our auctions, or items for direct purchase, please call us at 800-776-0560, or send an email and we will get back to you immediately.
Thanks for browsing our inventory and participating in our auction!
* * *
READY TO SELL A COIN OR COLLECTION? SELL IT TO DAVID LAWRENCE RARE COINS
We always need coins. When you are ready to sell, we’re here for you. David Lawrence offers three options that provide maximum flexibility to meet your needs, while providing the highest quality personal service in the industry:
- You can sell your coins to us outright.
- You can consign your coins.
- You can participate in our Guaranteed Auction Program.
When the time comes to consider selling your coins, we’ll help you realize the highest amount for your collection.