Niagara Falls – Canada the Great Series, 10 oz Silver Coins
By Bullion Exchanges ………
Bullion Exchanges and the Royal Canadian Mint announce a joint effort to celebrate Canadian beauty and uniqueness with a new Canadian Coin Series titled “Canada the Great”.
Bullion Exchanges is excited to introduce the brand new limited-edition Canadian coin series named – Canada the Great (CTG) honoring the spectacular Canadian National Parks and Historical Landmarks. The first coin to be released in this exciting new series will be the 2017 10 oz Silver Canada the Great CTG Niagara Falls $50 Coin.
The $50 CAD 10 oz series will have the highest dollar denomination for a bullion coin that has ever been released from the Royal Canadian Mint. Canada the Great coins will depict the reappeared second effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II (1965-1989 years).
Join us as this series tours all across Canada to capture the most beautiful and iconic destinations, that the magnificent Great North has to offer. 2017 marks a very important year the Royal Canadian Mint and Bullion Exchanges as this new coin series is introduced and expaned.
“Canada the Great” represents the small journey into the RCM’s homeland and its spirit through featuring the most significant Canadian National landmarks.This marvelous country has treasured it’s astounding natural beauty and riches, and has long been one of the most tourist visited countries in the world.
By releasing this new series Bullion Exchanges plans to highlight the most prominent scenic destinations in Canada – including the most famous waterfall in the world, Niagra Falls, along with a plethora of historical and amazing sites across the “Great North”.
With a limited mintage of only 15,000 coins for the first release in the series, this coin is sure to have a high demand amongst collectors.
Bullion Exchanges will announce the following coin releases in this series at a later time. There are over 150 amazing sites, places and figures that we would love to feature in this collection.
CTG Potential Coin Designs to come:
- CN Tower (Toronto). The largest TV and radio communication platform that serves the Toronto area.
- National Banff Park: 6641 square kilometers of unparalleled mountain scenery and the beautiful Moraine Lake nestled in the heart of the magnificent Canadian Rockies.
- Toronto Zoo: Canada’s premier zoo known for its interactive education and conservation activities and unique wildlife experience.
- Old Quebec: A historical neighbourhood of the Quebec City, the capital of the province of Quebec in Canada.
- National Canadian Hockey team: An internationally renowned and highly praised sports team.
- Old Toronto City Hall: The symbol of Toronto and the one of the city’s most prominent structures.
- Yoho National Park (British Columbia): One of the main attractions of this park is the Burgess Shale designated by UNESCO in 1981 as a world heritage site. This splendid park is a dream destination for hikers.
- Parliament Hill (Ottawa): The famous historical 19th-century building.
Bullion Exchanges firmly believes that this series will be an absolutely unique and highly worthy addition to any precious metals portfolio. Canada the Great is a state-of-art gift and an educational and meaningful addition to passionate collectors, and a sought after collectible option for the long-term investor.
We will update information about following coins in this magnificent CTG series on our website bullionexchanges.com. For any questions about purchasing this series you can simply reach us at 800.852.6884. We are open Monday-Friday, from 9 am-5 pm EST