It takes a village to put on a first-class coin show. Thanks to the support of 14 dedicated sponsors, the American Numismatic Association’s (ANA) National Money Show is guaranteed to be one of the biggest, most educational numismatic events of the year.
The show is scheduled for March 3-5 in Dallas, at the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center, 650 S. Griffin Street.
Corporate sponsors pledging support include:
- Heritage Auctions — Table 500
- NGC (Numismatic Guaranty Corporation) — Table 801
- NCS (Numismatic Conservation Services) — Table 801
- PMG (Paper Money Guaranty) — Table 807
Additional sponsors include:
- Coleman Foster Rare Coin — Table 538
- Coin Zone — Table 427
- Hugh Wood — Table 721
- Douglas Winter Numismatics — Table 516
- Carter Numismatics — Table 514
- U.S. Coins, Inc. — Table 511
- Dillon Gage Metals — Table 711
- Kevin Lipton Rare Coins — Table 606
- Angel Dee’s Coins & Collectibles — Table 301
- McQueeney Coins & Supplies — Table 928
“Through the generous support of our National Money Show sponsors, the American Numismatic Association is able to continue offering a show that is rich in education as well as numismatic history,” said Jennifer Croak, the ANA’s conventions and sponsorship coordinator.
For additional information on future convention sponsorship opportunities with the ANA, contact Jennifer at email@example.com or call (719) 482-9849.
The American Numismatic Association’s National Money Show is one of the largest coin shows in the country with more than 500 numismatic dealers with extensive inventories; a free appraisal area; a wide range of technical seminars and free presentations; a major auction by Heritage Auctions; as well as the ANA Museum Showcase, exhibiting some of the world’s most valuable and beautiful coins and paper money.
Show hours are 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Thursday and Friday, March 3-4; and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday, March 5. General admission is $8. Admission is free on Saturday, March 5. Admission is always free for ANA members and children under 12. A $2 discount coupon for non-members is available online at www.NationalMoneyShow.com.