Many organizations and individuals play a part in ensuring the American Numismatic Association’s (ANA) World’s Fair of Money retains a strong educational focus. Thanks to the support of 25 dedicated sponsors and over 75 individual patrons, this year’s show is guaranteed to be the biggest, most educational numismatic event of the year.
The convention takes place August 9-13 in Hall D of the Anaheim Convention Center at 800 West Katella Ave., adjacent to Disneyland, in Anaheim, Calif.
Corporate sponsors pledging support include:
- Heritage Auctions—Table 602
- Stack’s Bowers Galleries—Table 603
- NCS (Numismatic Conservation Services)—Table 925
- NGC (Numismatic Guaranty Corporation)—Table 925
- PMG (Paper Money Guaranty)—Table 933
Title sponsors include:
- CoinWorld—Table 466
- Dillon Gage—Table 425
- Legend Numismatics—Table 504
- Minshull Trading—Table 612
- Mish International Monetary Inc.—Table 731
- Royal Canadian Mint—Table 837
- Anthony & Mary Ann Terranova—Table 524
- Universal Coin & Bullion
- Whitman Publishing—Table 285
Additional sponsors include:
- Alhambra Coin Center—Table 447
- Angel Dee’s Coins & Collectibles—Table 712
- Walt Ankerman, Numismatist—Table 767
- Carter Numismatics—Table 619
- Coleman Foster—Table 676
- Kevin Lipton Rare Coins—Table 613
- Mintage World—Table 361
- Provident Metals—Table 341
- Quad City Coin Company—Table 353
- U.S. Coins—Table 512
- Douglas Winter Numismatics—Table 520
“Through the generous support from our World’s Fair of Money sponsors, the ANA is able to continue offering a show that is rich in education as well as numismatic history and camaraderie,” said Jennifer Croak, the ANA’s conventions and sponsorship coordinator.
For additional information on future convention sponsorship opportunities with the ANA, contact Jennifer at [email protected] or call (719) 482-9849.
About the ANA World’s Fair of Money
The five-day event features nearly 1,000 dealers buying and selling coins, currency and related items; a wide range of seminars and educational presentations by notable numismatists; major auctions by Stack’s Bowers Galleries and Heritage Auctions; as well as exhibits showcasing priceless rarities from the Money Museum and private collections.
Show hours are 10 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Aug. 9-12 and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Aug. 13. Admission is $8 for adults; ANA members and children 12 and under are always free. Last admission is 30 minutes prior to closing. A $2 discount coupon for non-members is available online at www.worldsfairofmoney.com.