PNG Coin Insurance Program
The Professional Numismatists Guild (PNG) has established a new coin insurance program available for current and new PNG member-dealers.
“The enhanced plan approved by the PNG Board of Directors is with Willis Towers Watson, a global leader in coin, currency and precious metals insurance brokerage,” explained PNG Executive Director Robert Brueggeman.
Provisions of the new coin insurance program for dealers include:
- Automatic PNG members Insurance Premium Discount.
- Employee theft coverage.
- Elimination of weekend or holiday restrictions for Federal Express.
- A “No Claims Bonus Credit” payable at the end of the Policy term for remaining loss free.
- New Loss Settlement and Valuation wording providing extra coverage and peace of mind.
- Exhibition Show Expense Extension for non-recoverable expenses if a coin show were unexpectedly cancelled.
- Private Collection coverage (for dealers’ private collections).
“Additionally, Willis Towers Watson has been authorized by Lloyd’s of London to expedite and settle lower valued claims. A Loss Fund for claims has been established so that claims can be settled and paid quickly,” said Brueggeman.
* * *
The Professional Numismatists Guild (PNG) is a nonprofit trade association composed of the country’s top rare coin and paper money dealers who must adhere to a strict Code of Ethics (www.pngdealers.org/code-of-ethics) in the buying and selling of numismatic merchandise.
For additional information about the PNG awards, contact Robert Brueggeman, PNG Executive Director, 28441 Rancho California Road, Suite 106, Temecula, CA 92590. Phone: (951) 587-8300. Email: info@PNGdealers.org. Online: www.PNGdealers.org.