Cool Currency – Interviewer & Producer: David Lisot
David Lisot talked to dealers at the 2015 Professional Currency Dealers Association (PCDA) Convention in Rosemont, Illinois and asked them to show and discuss the coolest currency notes that they brought to the show. Banknote and currency collectors, you’ve waited a long time. Here’s the next installment of CoinWeek’s Cool Currency!
- Susan Carroll, AJB Currency – 1886 $1 Martha Washington Silver Certificate PMG64
- Meredith Hilton, Kagin’s – 1875 $20 First Charter ”Baptism of Pocahontas” PMG58
- Costa Roupas, Costa’s Coins & Currency – 1928 $500 Gold Note PCGS EF40
- Dennis Forgue, Harlan J. Berk, Ltd. – 1818 Fifty Cent Edwardsville, Illinois Unc
- Peter Treglia, Stack’s Bowers – 1928 Legal Tender Fr. 1500 Star Note Red Seal PCGS EF40PPQ
CoinWeek is the #1 website online for news and information about numismatics.
CoinWeek has also won the NLG Award for best numismatic website 4 years running!
Take your hobby the next level! Be sure to share this video with your friends and be sure to check out all CoinWeek has to offer.
Copyright © CoinWeek November 2015
COINWeek is the most advanced independent on-line media source for print and video Rare Coin and Currency news; with analysis and information contributed by leading experts across the numismatic spectrum.
More news and videos about coin collecting at CoinWeek