By TOREX ……
The TOREX National Coin Show, Canada’s National Coin Show at the fabulous Hyatt Regency on King in downtown Toronto’s vibrant entertainment district. Enjoy a weekend of exciting numismatic action with Canada’s finest dealers.
The Winter Show Schedule:
- Saturday, June 29: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Sunday, June 30: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Daily admission $7.00, children 16 and under Free!
Canada’s Finest Dealers™
- Bakalos, Kostas – Bluenose Coins & Currency (BC)
- Bell, Brian – Geoffrey Bell Auctions (NB)
- Campbell, Sandy – Proof Positive (NS)
- Campbell, Terry – Campbell’s Collectables (ON)
- Chapados-Girard, Clément – Jetons Canada (QC)
- Chicoine, Yvon – Monnaie De Versailles Inc. (QC)
- Cornwell, Brian – ICCS (ON)
- Faghfoury, Mostafa – Cyrus Coins (ON)
- Emily & Alexander – RCNA Kids Table (ON)
- Findlay, Michael – Certified Coins of Canada (ON)
- Goetz, Manfred – Global Coins (ON)
- Henry, Shane – NGC (FL)
- Iorio, Joe – J & M Coin & Jewellery Ltd. (BC)
- Johnson, Paul – RCNA (ON)
- Jones, Greg – Lighthouse (NS)
- Kashpar, Vladlen – Vladlen Kashpar (ON)
- Kokotailo, Robert – Calgary Coin and Antique Galleries (AB)
- Kosowan, Morris – Classic Cash (AB)
- Kovacevic, Svetolik – Ancient Numismatic Enterprise (ON)
- Laperle, Phillipe – Lighthouse Publications (ON)
- Leardi, Frank – Frank Leardi (ON)
- Liem, Pieter – The Coin & Currency Exchange (ON)
- Machaj, Tomasz – London Coin Centre (ON)
- Marshall, Ian – Ian Marshall (ON)
- McKaig, Andrew – Andrew McKaig (AB)
- Miller, Gary – Londinium Coins (ON)
- Nienhuis, Henry – RCNA (ON)
- Osaduke, Ron – 2329993 Ontario Inc. (ON)
- Pacquet, Eric – Canadian Numismatic Auction Co. (QC)
- Powell, Hugh – NewCan Numismatics (BC)
- Sebag, Gabriel – House of Coins (QC)
- Smith,George – Traders Goldcorp (ON)
- Verret, Marc – Canadian Numismatic Auction Co. (QC)
- Walsh, Mike – Canadian Coin News (ON)
The Canadian Numismatic Company will be conducting the June 2019 TOREX Auction.
Warmth and sunshine are upon us. Long last, after a miserably cold winter, we kick off the summer season with a ton of heat in the June TOREX Auction Sale offering collectibles from a few prestigious collections, The West Island Collection offers some 50+ extravagant and seldom seen error coins, The B.C. Museum Collection offers us a vast array of rare Mint state Five Cents varieties, The Paris Collection an impressive set of Canadian Copper issues and finally the West Country Collection brings forward some outstanding Twenty & Twenty-Five cent pieces.
Included alongside these superb collections, we offer the Rare B.C. Gilt $20 & $10 Pattern coins; 1935 $20 Large Seal note in PCGS Gem UNC66PPQ; 1935 $25 English PMG Gem UNC65EPQ; a rare set of 1935 $500 French & English Proof notes 1935 $1000 English CCCS Gem UNC65; some rarer type Chartered Notes such as The Union Bank of Prince Edward Island 1875 $1 CH-755-14-02A; PMG graded VG10 Net; The Bank of Nova Scotia 1920 $50 CH-550-28-26, about EF; as well some absolutely stunning Mint State 10¢ here are just a few noteworthy issues 1898 10¢ PCGS MS65; 1912 10¢ PCGS MS66; 1913 10¢ PCGS MS66; 1918 10¢ PCGS MS67; 1921 10¢ PCGS MS67 & 1927 10¢ CCCS MS65.
Let’s not forget the key date issues such as the 1921 5¢ offered in two different Specimen grades SP63, SP66+ and AU50, the spectacular 1890H 50¢ in both ICCS/PCGS MS65 grades, a superb Gem fully lustrous and razor-sharp white example, 1948 $1 in both MS65 and SP66, 1945 $1 in MS65 and last but not least we offer more collectibles from the French Colonial period starting with a rather intriguing Document referring to the death of Napoleon Bonaparte printed on July 7, 1821 just two days after his passing, as well as another popular series of French Card Money issues alongside a superbly rare Canadian Issue Card Money issued at Quebec in 1729, signed by Beauharnois & Hocquart, graded CCCS VF20.
Our sales offer you a superb opportunity of viewing and possibly acquiring some of Canada’s finest collectibles in all domains, that is Coins, Tokens & Banknotes.
This auction of more than 2,200 numismatic lots features four major collections joined by selections from 59 other consignors across North America. We hope you enjoy viewing the listing and pictures be it online or through our attractive colored Catalogue. Lots of time and effort has been put into this to offer you the best possible sale and we hope you will enjoy it and join us live in downtown Toronto or through registering on our online platform. We look forward to the TOREX venue and meeting you all.
THIS AUCTION WILL BE UNLIKE ANY OTHER SEEN IN THIS COUNTRY.
Marc and Eric,
The Canadian Numismatic Auction Company
There will be a daily TOREX raffle for a Royal Canadian Mint 2019 specimen set to be drawn at 4 pm Saturday and 2 pm Sunday!
Prize value: approximately $49.95 CAD per set.
Chances of winning depend on the number of entrants.
Entrants must submit a completed TOREX comment card in the raffle box at the show.
The TOREX Coin Show & Auctions is Canada’s oldest commercial coin show, hosted three times per year at the Hyatt Regency on King in downtown Toronto.
The Summer 2019 TOREX Coin Show is a must for any coin collector as well as part-time and full-time dealer. Admission is only $7.00, with anyone 16 and under always admitted free!
For more information please visit www.torex.net or click on the links below.