By TOREX ……
The TOREX National Coin Show, Canada’s National Coin Show at the fabulous Hyatt Regency on King in downtown Toronto’s vibrant entertainment district. Enjoy a weekend of exciting numismatic action with Canada’s finest dealers.
The Autumn Show Schedule:
- Saturday, October 26: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Sunday, October 27: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
NOTE: TOREX Auctions begin on Fridays.
Daily admission $7.00, children 16 and under Free!
Canada’s Finest Dealers™
- Armani, Bilal – The Bilal Mint (ON)
- Bakalos, Kostas – Bluenose Coins & Currency (BC)
- Bell, Brian – Geoffrey Bell Auctions (NB)
- Campbell, Sandy – Proof Positive (NS)
- Campbell, Terry – Campbell’s Collectables (ON)
- Chapados-Girard, Clément – Jetons Canada (QC)
- Chicoine, Yvon – Monnaie De Versailles Inc. (QC)
- Cornwell, Brian – ICCS (ON)
- Faghfoury, Mostafa – Cyrus Coins (ON)
- Emily & Alexander – RCNA Kids Table (ON)
- Findlay, Michael – Certified Coins of Canada (ON)
- Iorio, Joe – J & M Coin & Jewellery Ltd. (BC)
- Johnson, Paul – RCNA (ON)
- Jones, Greg – Lighthouse (NS)
- Kokotailo, Robert – Calgary Coin and Antique Galleries (AB)
- Kosowan, Morris – Classic Cash (AB)
- Kovacevic, Svetolik – Ancient Numismatic Enterprise (ON)
- Leardi, Frank – Frank Leardi (ON)
- Liem, Pieter – The Coin & Currency Exchange (ON)
- Machaj, Tomasz – London Coin Centre (ON)
- Marshall, Ian – Ian Marshall (ON)
- McKaig, Andrew – Andrew McKaig (AB)
- Miller, Gary – Londinium Coins (ON)
- Nienhuis, Henry – RCNA (ON)
- Osaduke, Ron – 2329993 Ontario Inc. (ON)
- Pacquet, Eric – Canadian Numismatic Auction Co. (QC)
- Powell, Hugh – NewCan Numismatics (BC)
- Sebag, Gabriel – House of Coins (QC)
- Smith, George – Traders Goldcorp (ON)
- Verret, Marc – Canadian Numismatic Auction Co. (QC)
- Walsh, Mike – Canadian Coin News (ON)
The Canadian Numismatic Company will be conducting the October 2019 TOREX Auction.
It is our pleasure to welcome you to Downtown Toronto for The October 2019 TOREX Auction Sale. This auction of more than 2,400 numismatic lots features two major collections joined by selections from 79 other consignors across North America.
The first and second Sessions are highlighted by two substantial coin and banknote collections. The “Paris Collection” of Copper coins and The “Kingston Collection” of Canadian coins. Also featuring in this auction; A set of Royal Newfoundland Regimental WWI Medals, which should be considered amongst some the scarcest and most sought after Canadian issues. A 1921 50 cents PCGS graded Fine-15, an original roll of 1948 Silver Dollars, 1935 $25 BC-11 PMG UNC64, a complete 1935 French Proof set as well as a complete 1937 Specimen set in Superb condition, the only APPROVAL 1935 $1000 French text, a 1935 $1000 BC-19 CCCS Gem UNC-65, a couple of early and very rare Chartered banknotes: Union Bank of Halifax ranked in the second-best graded to date and a 1924 $5 Queen Mary note graded LCG Gem Unc-65. An 1893 25 cents ICCS MS64, the SOLO finest graded, 1891 10 cents PCGS MS66+, 1925 5 cents PCGS SP65, A large group of Gold coins. In addition, a superb selection of Large & Five cents in Top condition. A very rare 1880H 5 cents Obverse 2 in Choice Mint State condition, a nice selection of error notes and several others including Rare Serial number issues and fancy serial numbered notes. The “Paris” Collection holds a premium selection of carefully chosen elusive Large and Small cent issues. The coins come graded by ICCS and each issue has been carefully selected and is attractive and proper for the grade attributed, some surprises and attractive issues. The three Jewels of this collection are an 1891 LDLL 1¢ ICCS MS65RD, an 1892 Obv.3 1¢ ICCS MS65RD, and an 1896 1c ICCS MS66RD.
Several other attractive and elusive issues. This fantastic October TOREX Auction should make some spectacular moments and active evenings of auctioning. We expect this to be one of the prestigious numismatic events of 2019 featuring several rarities never offered to the public.
THIS AUCTION WILL BE UNLIKE ANY OTHER SEEN IN THIS COUNTRY.
Marc and Eric,
The Canadian Numismatic Company
View TOREX Auction Catalogue
There will be a daily TOREX raffle for a Royal Canadian Mint 2019 specimen set to be drawn at 4 pm Saturday and 2 pm Sunday!
Prize value: approximately $49.95 CAD per set.
Chances of winning depend on the number of entrants.
Entrants must submit a completed TOREX comment card in the raffle box at the show.
The TOREX Coin Show & Auctions is Canada’s oldest commercial coin show, hosted three times per year at the Hyatt Regency on King in downtown Toronto.
The Autumn 2019 TOREX Coin Show is a must for any coin collector as well as any part-time and full-time dealer. Admission is only $7.00, with anyone 16 or under always admitted free!
For more information please visit www.torex.net or click on the links below.