By TOREX ……
Don’t miss the TOREX National Coin Show, Canada’s National Coin Show at the fabulous Hyatt Regency on King in downtown Toronto’s vibrant entertainment district. Enjoy two days of exciting coin action with over 40 of Canada’s finest dealers.
The Winter Show Schedule:
- Saturday, February 24: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Sunday, February 25: 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Daily admission $7.00, children 16 and under Free!
Canada’s Finest Dealers™
- Bakalos, Kostas – Bluenose Coins & Currency (BC)
- Bell, Brian – Geoffrey Bell Auctions (NB)
- Campbell, Sandy Proof Positive (NS)
- Chapados-Girard, Clément – Jetons Canada (QC)
- Chicoine, Yvon – Monnaie De Versailles Inc (QC)
- Cornwell, Brian – ICCS (ON)
- Faghfoury, Mostafa – Cyrus Coins (ON)
- Findlay, Michael – Certified Coins of Canada (ON)
- Iorio, Joe – J & M Coin & Jewellery Ltd. (BC)
- Johnson, Paul – RCNA (ON)
- Jones, Greg – Lighthouse (NS)
- Kokotailo, Robert – Calgary Coin and Antique Galleries (AB)
- Koolhaas, Paul – Paul Koolhaas (ON)
- Kosowan, Morris – Classic Cash (AB)
- Kovacevic, Svetolik – Ancient Numismatic Enterprise (ON)
- Laperle, Phillipe – Lighthouse Publications (ON)
- Leardi, Frank – Frank Leardi (ON)
- Machaj, Tomasz – London Coin Centre (ON)
- Marshall, Ian – Ian Marshall (ON)
- McKaig, Andrew – Andrew McKaig (AB)
- Milanov, Milan – Pella Ancient Coins & Antiquities (ON)
- Miller, Gary – Londinium Coins (ON)
- Nienhuis, Henry – RCNA (ON)
- Osaduke, Ron – 2329993 Ontario Inc.. (ON)
- Pacquet, Eric – Canadian Numismatic Auction Co. (QC)
- Powell, Hugh – NewCan Numismatics (BC)
- Sebag, Gabriel – House of Coins (QC)
- Simpson, Richard – R&S Coins (ON)
- Smith, Christina – Christina Smith (ON)
- Smith,George – Traders Goldcorp (ON)
- Verret, Marc – Canadian Numismatic Auction Co. (QC)
- Walsh, Mike – Canadian Coin News (ON)
The Canadian Numismatic Company will be conducting the February 2018 TOREX Auction.
The Auction will feature a diverse and historically important selection of Canadian & World numismatic items. The live auction portion will span Canadian Coins, Banknotes, Tokens, U.S. gold, World rarities and choice currency specimens.
Once again, The Sale will feature a number of extraordinary 50¢ pieces in rapport to the Keller Collection, 1890H and 1870 No LCW respectively graded MS62 and MS63; a superb and extremely rare selection of Province of Canada and Dominion of Canada notes; a scarce Bank of Canada BC-11 1935 English Text $25 PCGS GEMUNC-65; a great selection of Canadian 5 Cent pieces (1870 in ICCS MS67, both 1884 varieties, and a lovely 1887 in GEM UNC-66, etc.); and an exciting array of World Silver & gold coins. Hence some extreme rarities, possibly some unique along with a multitude of Solo highest and Top 2 graded items.
The Auction consists of approx. 2,200 lots and will span through four sessions, two of which will be live to the public at the Hyatt Regency and the latter two will be Internet Live sales with all lots available for viewing during the weekend at the TOREX venue.
There will be a daily TOREX raffle for a Royal Canadian Mint 2018 specimen set to be drawn at 4pm Saturday and 2pm Sunday!
Prize value: approximately $49.95 CAD per set.
Chances of winning depend on the number of entrants.
Entrants must submit a completed TOREX comment card in the raffle box at the show.
The TOREX Coin Show & Auctions is Canada’s oldest commercial coin show, hosted three times per year at the Hyatt Regency on King in downtown Toronto.
The Winter 2018 TOREX Coin Show is a must for any coin collector as well as part-time and full-time dealer. Admission is only $7.00, with anyone 16 and under always admitted free!
For more information please visit www.torex.net or click on the links below.
NGC-Certified Canadian Silver Maple Leaf Coins Currently Available on eBay
|View all items...||(Powered by: WPeBayAds)|