We know what you’re thinking. You’re thinking that the Whitman Coin & Collectibles Expo in Baltimore is too big a show for just one Cool Coins! segment. Well, you’re right about that. We saved the best and most curious cool coins for this More Cool Coins! video.
- Russ Augustin (AU Capital Management), a rare Blake & Company gold bar from US Central America
- Robert Higgins (Argent Assets Group), a highly sought after 1943 copper cent, NGC AU-50
- Doug Winter (Douglas Winter Numismatics), exceedingly rare 1843 quarter eagle Proof PCGS PR63CAM CAC
- Don Kagin (Kagin’s), Ex: Garrett 1849 Pacific Company $5 gold NGCAU58+*
- Leo Frese (Leo Frese Coins & Collectibles), a possibly unique set of Europa patterns in multiple compositions.
Copyright © CoinWeek April 2015
COINWeek is the most advanced independent on-line media source for print and video Rare Coin and Currency news; with analysis and information contributed by leading experts across the numismatic spectrum.
More news and videos about coin collecting at CoinWeek