The book World’s Greatest Mint Errors is an enjoyable numismatic resource packed full of some of the rarest, most dramatic and extraordinary errors and die trials ever assembled in one publication. It combines stunning imagery with the most accurate information available to provide anyone interested in mint errors with the latest data on mint error coins from the United States and around the world. Hundreds of spectacular errors are pictured. Each error coin photo is presented in full color and enlarged to enhance the smallest details.
Some of the error coins featured in this book have never been seen by the public before, and each is described in great detail as to the type of error, the assigned grade, rarity, and estimated value. The release of World’s Greatest Mint Errors has only helped to further interest in the field in non-collectors and advanced collectors alike. This book is a must-have for every numismatic library.
- First published book on mint errors that accurately lists retail values.
- Accessible to any coin collector or numismatist, regardless of experience.
- Up to date with the latest information on new discoveries and new types of errors.
- Hundreds of rare, expensive, and famous coins to excite all collectors.
- Will educate and raise awareness in this fascinating area of numismatics.
The release of World’s Greatest Mint Errors will ignite an interest in non-collectors and advanced collectors alike. This book is a must have for every numismatic library!
Releasing on May 15, look for copies of World’s Greatest Mint Errors at your local coin shop or visit CoinWeek Supplies.