By David Lawrence Rare Coins ……
Our Sunday Internet Auction #979 offers a fantastic selection of 340 new items, 130 No Reserve lots and 45 Vault Value selections. All lots will begin closing at 8pm EST on Sunday, September 24th. Some of the more interesting highlights from this week’s sale include:
- 1793 Wreath 1c PCGS VG-10 (Vine/Bars)
- 1856 Flying Eagle 1c PCGS Proof 65
- 1877 1c NGC Proof 64 RB CAM
- 1877 1c NGC Proof 65 RD
- 1915-S 1c PCGS MS66 RD
- 1873 2c PCGS/CAC Proof 65 RB (Open 3)
- 1869/8 3cS PCGS/CAC Proof 65
- 1913 5c PCGS/CAC MS67 (Type 2)
- 1829 10c PCGS Good-06 (Curl Base 2)
- 1859-O 10c PCGS MS66
- 1796 25c PCGS/CAC F15
- 1804 25c NGC Good-06
- 1898-S 25c PCGS/CAC MS65
- 1918/7-S 25c PCGS/CAC XF45
- 1914-S 50c PCGS/CAC MS65
- 1920-S 50c PCGS MS65+
- 1795 Flowing Hair $1 PCGS XF45 (3 Leaves)
- 1893-CC $1 PCGS MS62
- 1893-S $1 PCGS VF25
- SS Central America Shipwreck: 1855 Kellogg Restrike PCGS Gem Proof (Box & COA)
This week’s first highlight coin is a 1795 Flowing Hair $1 PCGS XF45 (3 Leaves). Beautiful Rim Toning with choice XF surfaces. Free of the typical adjustment marks, this piece is an excellent example of an eye-appealing early Dollar.
Our second auction highlight coin is a 1920-S 50c PCGS MS65+. Very lustrous, high grade example of this key date. Pale greenish-gold toning and great luster.
Of course there are many other highlights, so be sure to browse all lots in this exciting new sale before it closes on Sunday, September 24.
If you have any questions about coins in our auctions, or items for direct purchase, please call us at 800-776-0560, or send an email and we will get back to you immediately.
Thanks for browsing our inventory and participating in our auction!
* * *
READY TO SELL A COIN OR COLLECTION? SELL IT TO DAVID LAWRENCE RARE COINS
We always need coins. When you are ready to sell, we’re here for you. David Lawrence offers three options that provide maximum flexibility to meet your needs, while providing the highest quality personal service in the industry:
- You can sell your coins to us outright.
- You can consign your coins.
- You can participate in our Guaranteed Auction Program.
When the time comes to consider selling your coins, we’ll help you realize the highest amount for your collection.