Fractional Silver Round Highlights:
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual Fractional rounds come in protective packaging. Multiples of 50 come in plastic tubes.
- The design of these rounds is based on the original coin issued by the U.S. Mint. These rounds carry no actual face value.
- Obverse: Profile of a Native American chief in full headdress along with “Liberty” on the top and “1929” on the bottom.
- Reverse: Standing American eagle, the motto “In God We Trust” on the right and “E Pluribus Unum” on the left.
- Inclusion of date may vary.
If you’re looking for something different to add to your collection that won’t break the bank but adds flexibility and diversity to your stack, then this may be the coin you have been waiting for.
Purchase This Fractional Silver in any Qty
Now Available on APMEX
Sell Gold And Silver To APMEX
As one of the country’s largest buyers of bullion, numismatics, semi-numismatics, rare coins and currency, APMEX has purchased over $1 billion of product from the retail market. Why do customers choose to sell to APMEX? The most important reason is that we are able to provide customers with a peace of mind other retail purchasers simply cannot offer.
Get started today by calling us at (800) 514-6318