Treasure, World, U.S. Coin & Paper Money Auction 20
Floor Auction November 12-13 – Internet Only November 14
* * *
Daniel Frank Sedwick, LLC is pleased to announce our Treasure, World, U.S. Coin and Paper Money Auction #20 catalog is now online and open for early bidding.
iCollector (Register and enter bids)
SixBid (Sixbid auction view)
NumisBids (for fast Gallery browsing)
With this auction we welcome our newest addition to the company, Connor Falk, just in time for our inaugural offering of Latin American paper money (his specialty) via several important consignments (particularly Colombia and Mexico). Connor is quickly becoming a specialist, and he stands ready to answer all your questions with enthusiasm. Welcome, Connor!
In addition to the paper money, we also have more ancients, U.S. coins, and medals than in any of our previous auctions. In fact, this is one of our largest auctions to date, with almost 2,300 lots in five sessions. The first three sessions comprise our main floor auction on Saturday, following a day of educational seminars and lot viewing on Friday. On Sunday we will finish the floor auction in one more session (effectively our first multi-day floor auction), with the final, Internet-Only session on Monday.
Even if you can’t join us live, there are numerous ways for you to bid and participate remotely. Join phone and Internet bidders who will be given our usual expert attention and guidance by Agustin Garcia-Barneche and Daniel Sedwick. Watch live video and audio feeds during the auction so you can see all the bidding action.
Book your room at the hotel today using our online link or by calling 1-800-222-TREE (8733) (group code “SED”). Hotel: DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – Disney Springs Area Address: Walt Disney World, 2305 Hotel Plaza Boulevard, Lake Buena Vista, Florida, 32830-2811, USA. If the rooms are sold out or your need help please contact Cori Downing at email@example.com or call the office at (407) 975-3325 for help with accommodations.
Our fourth live floor auction (Treasure, World and U.S. Coin Auction #20) will take place on November 11-13, 2016 at the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – Disney Springs Area, just minutes from Walt Disney World. We invite you to attend and take part in the outstanding opportunities this event offers:
- Educational presentations the day before the auction (Nov. 11) by international numismatic and shipwreck experts.
- Networking with collectors and dealers at our famous Argentine gaucho-style dinner the night before the auction.
- Lot viewing for all lots the day before and during the live auction right next to the auction room in the hotel.
- Live bidding in our state-of-the-art auction room with Shaunda Fry, our world-renowned auctioneer.
¡Hablamos su idioma! Our multilingual staff deals with the most important Latin American bidders and buyers on the market. We are able to travel and talk to all our Hispanic bidders and consignors, which creates a level of comfort that draws even the most cautious participants to our venue.
Para más información, favor de contactarse con nuestras oficinas y pedir a hablar con alguno de nuestro personal bilingüe.
Auction #20 features the following:
- The Charles Eidel collection of shipwreck and Spanish colonial coins
- The Roberto Mastalir collection of Potosí 1652 Transitional cobs
- The Maravillas Wreck Research Collection of Potosí countermarked cobs
- Important Offering of Potosí cobs
- Selection of Mexican Charles & Joanna and Dated Cobs
- Inaugural Offering of Latin American Paper Money
November 12, Saturday (9AM-11PM EST)
Session I: – Lots 1-554
Session II: Lots 555-1107
Session III: Lots 1108-1365
November 13, Sunday (9:00AM-11:30AM EST)
Session IV: Lots 1366-1694
November 14, Monday (1:00 PM EST)
Session V: Internet Only – Lots 1695-2292
– Gold Cobs – World Gold Coins – U.S. Coins – Shipwreck Silver Coins – Mexico Silver Cobs
– Lima Silver Cobs – Potosí Silver Cobs – Other Silver Cobs – Ancient Coins– World Silver Coins– Medals and Tokens
* * *
Please come see us at the following shows to view auction lots:
Whitman Balitmore Coin & Currency Convention – November 3-6, 2016
Baltimore Convention Center
One West Pratt Street
* * *
Our auctions are known worldwide as the best place to buy and sell the kinds of coins and artifacts you love to collect or sell! We look forward to hearing from you soon to help you with your collecting or selling needs, and we hope to see you at one of our upcoming shows AND in Orlando in November for our live floor auction.
By submitting your bids you agree to the terms and conditions stated here.