Our Sunday Internet Auction #1041 includes a selection of 260 New Items along with 60 Special No Reserve Lots, 25 Vault Value Items, and a wonderful selection of 34 rarities from the Couer d’Alene Colonial Collection.
From the great state of Idaho comes the Couer d’Alene Colonial Collection! This fascinating selection of early Americana pieces offers bidders in Auction #1041 an opportunity to add extremely low population coins to their collection at very reasonable levels. Each coin is running as a part of our Guaranteed Auction Program, which means there will be a 100% sell-through on all 34 pieces.
Highlights from the sale include a 1779 Rhode Island Ship Token PCGS MS60 (Wreath Below, Pewter), a 1789 Mott Token PCGS/CAC MS62 (Thick Engrailed Edge), a 1767-A French Colonies Copper Sou PCGS/CAC MS63 BN and an 1820 North West Co. Brass Token PCGS VF30. Be sure to view these and all the unique selections available in Auction #1041, closing Sunday, December 2.
Some other highlights from this week’s auction include:
- Elephant LONDON 1/2 P PCGS/CAC XF40 (Diagonals)
- 1766 Pitt Halfpenny PCGS/CAC AU50 (Silvered)
- 1779 Rhode Island Ship Token PCGS MS63 (Wreath Below, Brass)
- 1814 1c NGC/CAC AU58 BN (Plain 4, S-295) ex: Col. E.H.R. Green
- 1840 1c PCGS MS64 RD (Large Date)
- 1902 1c PCGS/CAC Proof 67 RD
- 1914-D 1c PCGS/CAC MS65 RB
- 1915-S 1c PCGS MS66 RD
- 1930-S 1c PCGS MS67 RD
- 1990 No S 1c NGC Proof 69 RD UCAM
- 1925 5c PCGS MS67
- 1925-S 5c PCGS/CAC MS64+
- 1913 5c PCGS Proof 67+ (Type 1)
- 1916-S Barber 10c PCGS MS67
- 1918-D 10c NGC MS65 FB
- 1918/7-S 25c PCGS AU50
- 1878-S $1 NGC MS67
- 1899-O $1 PCGS MS67+
- 1888 $1 PCGS/CAC Proof 64 CAM
- 1900 $1 PCGS/CAC Proof 67 CAM
- 1843-O 2 1/2 NGC MS61 (Large Date)
- S.S. Central America: 1844-D $5 PCGS AU58 & Pinch of California Gold Dust
- S.S. Central America: 1856-S $5 PCGS/CAC AU58 & Pinch of California Gold Dust
- 1888-O $10 PCGS MS63
- SS Central America: 1855 Kellogg Restrike PCGS Gem Unc (Box and COA)
Our first highlight coin is an 1843 25c PCGS/CAC Proof 65. This coin is an incredibly scarce early proof from a mintage of just 10 pieces. Our example has lovely blue and lavender highlights with deep maroon tints. Formerly graded as Proof 66 by NGC, this piece is clearly the finest amongst the six pieces known to remain, with only four or five available to public collections.
This week’s second highlight is a 1900-O/CC $1 PCGS/CAC MS66+. The 1900-O/CC is a very popular Morgan dollar variety. Our example is CAC-approved for quality and has the PCGS+ grade showing premium quality at the top of end of the assigned grade.
Our final highlight is an 1852 1/2c PCGS/CAC Proof 66 RB (Restrike). This beautiful gem, certainly deserving of the CAC seal of approval has gorgeous golden copper tints with light green highlights.
Of course there are many other highlights, so be sure to browse all lots in this exciting new sale before it closes on Sunday, December 2.
If you have any questions about coins in our auctions, or items for direct purchase, please call us at 800-776-0560, or send an email and we will get back to you immediately.
Thanks for browsing our inventory and participating in our auction!
* * *
READY TO SELL A COIN OR COLLECTION? SELL IT TO DAVID LAWRENCE RARE COINS
We always need coins. When you are ready to sell, we’re here for you. David Lawrence offers three options that provide maximum flexibility to meet your needs, while providing the highest quality personal service in the industry:
- You can sell your coins to us outright.
- You can consign your coins.
- You can participate in our Guaranteed Auction Program.
When the time comes to consider selling your coins, we’ll help you realize the highest amount for your collection.