Kolbe & Fanning Numismatic Booksellers are announcing our third Numismatic Ephemera Sale, which will close on Friday, May 18, 2018. The sale includes 100 lots of memorabilia, short sale catalogues, photographs, letters, brochures, leaflets, booklets: all sorts of material that doesn’t necessarily fit well in a book auction but which is interesting nonetheless.
Items in the current sale include:
- Lot 206: The famous photograph of John J. Ford, Jr. taken at the 1953 American Numismatic Association (ANA) convention in Dallas, Texas.
- Lot 215: Seven sales not listed in Gengerke and a record of an unknown Numismatic Gallery auction sale.
- Lot 220: An interesting selection of B. Max Mehl memorabilia, some of it seldom encountered.
- Lot 251: A menu for the 1910 ANA Convention dinner, signed by a dozen attendees.
- Lot 265: A British Government Act to allow Matthew Boulton to export coining equipment to Russia.
- Lot 287: The predecessor of the Numismatic Scrapbook Magazine, including six numismatic auction sales not listed in Gengerke.
This is the first ephemera sale we have held since 2013. The catalogue is in PDF form only: there is no printed catalogue, nor is there online bidding. This is purely an old-school mail-bid sale. The catalogue may be downloaded from Kolbe & Fanning’s website at numislit.com. Please read the Terms of Sale.
* * *
Kolbe & Fanning Numismatic Booksellers LLC is a licensed and bonded auction firm in the State of Ohio. For more information, please see the Kolbe & Fanning website at numislit.com or email David Fanning at email@example.com.We look forward to your participation in the sale.