By CoinWeek ……
At MA-Shops, the width and breadth of offerings is deep, with a large variety of ancient and world coins at your perusal.
Here are five top-selling coins for the end of March, 2016:
- GERMAN, ROMAN CATHOLIC DIOCESE OF MÜNSTER: 1710 Franz Arnold von Metternich Taler. CH UNCSold for: US$3,609.28
- ROMAN IMPERIAL: Nero Orichalcum Dupondius, 64 CE. EFSold for: US$4,793.57
- VIETNAM: 1820-41 3 Tien Gold No Date. VFSold for: US$6,767.39
- EAST GERMAN: 1967 Wilhelm von Humboldt 20 Mark. ProofSold for: US$9,248.77
- CARTHAGINIAN: Half Shekel. AUSold for: US$9,587.14
About MA Shops
MA Shops is an internet marketplace headquartered in Germany that works with a network of predominantly European coin dealers to sell coins, paper currency, medals, military orders and decorations, stamps and even bottles of wine directly to the collector. Founded by Joachim Schwiening, MA Shops offers a wide variety of Ancient, Modern, World and U.S. coins. For an introductory video, click here.
Vietnamese Coins Currently Available on eBay