The United States Mint is releasing the 2019-S Limited Edition Silver Proof Set on October 17, 2019. This is the first year that all eight coins in the set are struck in .999 fine silver. Numismatic Guaranty Corporation® (NGC®) is celebrating the coins’ release by encapsulating them with an attractive label that pays tribute to the city where they were struck, as well as a special designation of Limited Edition Set.
The coins included in the set are:
- A 2019-S Proof American Silver Eagle
- A 2019-S Proof Silver Kennedy Half Dollar
- Five different 2019-S Proof Silver America the Beautiful Quarters, and
- A 2019-S Proof Silver Roosevelt Dime.
Only 50,000 Limited Edition 2019 Proof Sets will be sold.
Sets received by NGC within the first 30 days of release are eligible for NGC’s popular Early Releases and First Releases designations, along with the Limited Edition Set designation.
- Please note: The 2019-S Limited Edition Silver Proof Sets must be received in the sealed Mint shipping box to receive the Limited Edition Set pedigree.
- All coins submitted must be graded.
- Submit the coins under the Modern grading tier or higher.
- If you would like Mint packaging returned, select “Return Mint Packaging” on the NGC Submission Form. The fee is $5, plus the cost of shipping.
NGC Collectors Society paid members can submit their coins directly to NGC. Not an NGC Collectors Society member? Paid memberships start at just $25/year. Join today.
* * *
About Numismatic Guaranty Corporation® (NGC®)
Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) is one of the world’s largest and most trusted third-party grading services for coins, tokens, and medals, with more than 44 million collectibles certified. Founded in 1987, NGC strives to provide an accurate, consistent and impartial assessment of authenticity and grade. Every coin that NGC certifies is backed by the comprehensive NGC Guarantee of authenticity and grade, which gives buyers greater confidence. To learn more, visit NGCcoin.com.