A special label will be available for US and modern coins for no additional fee, now through December 31, 2017
Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) was founded in 1987 to provide expert and impartial opinion of a coin’s authenticity and grade, protecting collectors and dealers from counterfeit and overgraded coins. In the 30 years since, NGC has graded more than 37 million coins, including more than 25 coins that have sold for more than $1 million at auction.
Celebrate the 30th Anniversary of NGC with this special NGC certification label. This label will be available for no additional fee now until December 31, 2017. To submit coins for this celebratory label, please follow the instructions below.
NGC 30th Anniversary Celebratory Label
- The NGC 30th Anniversary Celebratory label is available for all US and world modern (1955-date) coins that can be encapsulated in a standard size holder (45mm in diameter or less). It is not available for NGC Oversize Holders. Note: NGC reserves the right to exclude certain rare coins at its discretion.
- There is no additional fee or minimum submission requirement for this special label.
- Coins for this label must be submitted on a separate submission form. Select an applicable grading tier or ReHolder service.
- Check “Special Label/Releases” and request “NGC 30th Anniversary Celebratory Label #0802” on the NGC Submission Form.
- This label will be available only for submissions received on or before December 31, 2017.
Questions? Contact NGC Customer Service at service@NGCcoin.com or 1-800-NGC-COIN (1-800-642-2646).
Collectors Society paid members can submit their coins directly to NGC. Not an NGC Collectors Society member? Paid memberships start at just $39/year. Join today.
Chinese Gold Pandas Currently Available on eBay