The 2015 Annual Uncirculated Dollar Coin Set goes on sale June 16, 2015 from the United States Mint. This set includes four 2015-P Presidential Dollars (Harry S. Truman, Dwight D. Eisenhower, John F. Kennedy and Lyndon B. Johndon), one 2015-D Native American Dollar and one 2015-W Burnished Uncirculated American Silver Eagle.
NGC will recognize coins received in the original mint packaging with the pedigree ANNUAL DOLLAR COIN SET. Sets received within the first 30 days of release will be eligible for the Early Releases or First Releases designations, which will printed on the NGC certification label along with the ANNUAL DOLLAR COIN SET pedigree. For a list of Early Releases/First Releases cutoff dates, click here.
To receive the ANNUAL DOLLAR COIN SET pedigree, special submission instructions must be followed.
- Coins must remain in the original US Mint packaging. Sets do not need to be submitted in sealed US Mint shipping boxes.
- Select the Modern tier or higher and select Special Designation / Labeland check either Early Releases or First Releases. Also check the “Other” box and write ANNUAL DOLLAR COIN SET. Visit the NGC website for Early Releases/First Releases cut off dates. Special Designation / Label must be selected for the ANNUAL DOLLAR COIN SET pedigree even if Early Releases or First Releases is not desired or if coins are received after the cutoff date for those designations.
- The default label will be NGC’s blue Early Releases label, blue First Releases label or standard brown label, as applicable.
- If you would like Mint packaging returned, select “Return Mint Packaging” in section 3 of the NGC Submission Form.
- Please note that NGC’s First Day of Issue designation is available for bulk submissions only.
Collectors Society paid members can submit their coins directly to NGC. Not an NGC Collectors Society member? Paid memberships start at just $39/year. Join today.