By David Lawrence Rare Coins ……
Our Sunday Internet Auction #1050 includes a selection of 500 New Items including 50 No Reserve Lots and 20 Vault Value Items. All lots will begin closing at 8pm EST on Sunday, February 3.
The first highlight coin is a 1916 Standing Liberty 25c NGC MS62 FH. This piece is a famous and popular key date SLQ. The 1916 is highly sought by all collectors of key date coinage as a low-mintage first-year issue. Full head examples are especially tough.
Our second highlight coin is a 1795 Small Eagle $5 NGC/CAC AU53. Here’s a numismatic gold rarity that is coveted by both date and type collectors, not to mention folks who just like to buy neat material. The 1795 small eagle ‘five’ is ever elusive and sound examples are few and far between.
Some of the other highlights from this week’s auction include:
- 1652 Pine Tree Shilling PCGS VF35 (Small Planchet)
- 1877 5c NGC/CAC Proof 66
- 1916-D 5c PCGS MS66
- 1796 10c PCGS/CAC VF35
- 1825 10c PCGS MS64+
- 1912-D 10c PCGS/CAC MS67
- 1913-S 25c PCGS AU58
- 1916 Standing Liberty 25c PCGS MS63
- 1918/7-S 25c PCGS XF45
- 1961-D 25c PCGS/CAC MS67
- 1807 50c PCGS/CAC AU58 (Larger Stars 50/20)
- 1903 50c PCGS MS65
- 1795 Flowing Hair $1 PCGS AU50 (Silver Plug)
- 1894 $1 NGC MS63+
- 1896 $1 PCGS/CAC MS66+ DMPL
- 1890 $1 NGC Proof 66 CAM
- 1855 G$1 PCGS MS64 (Type 2)
- 1795 $10 NGC AU53 (13 Leaves)
- 1907 High Relief $20 NGC MS61(Flat Rim)
- 1907 High Relief $20 NGC MS61 (Wire Edge)
- 1910-D $20 PCGS MS66
- 1852 Humbert 887 THOUS $50 NGC AU50
Of course there are many other highlights, so be sure to browse all lots in this exciting new sale before it closes on Sunday, February 3.
If you have any questions about coins in our auctions, or items for direct purchase, please call us at 800-776-0560, or send an email and we will get back to you immediately.
Thanks for browsing our inventory and participating in our auction!
* * *
READY TO SELL A COIN OR COLLECTION? SELL IT TO DAVID LAWRENCE RARE COINS
We always need coins. When you are ready to sell, we’re here for you. David Lawrence offers three options that provide maximum flexibility to meet your needs, while providing the highest quality personal service in the industry:
- You can sell your coins to us outright.
- You can consign your coins.
- You can participate in our Guaranteed Auction Program.
When the time comes to consider selling your coins, we’ll help you realize the highest amount for your collection.