Sunday Auction #1167 from David Lawrence Rare Coins (DLRC) is now live and features over 500 lots including over 40 Vault Values and 145 No Reserve Lots.
Included in the variety of fantastic PCGS-, NGC-, and CAC-approved items in this week’s sale is a popular key date 1916-D 10c NGC/CAC XF45, a scarce first-year Proof Walker 1936 50c PCGS Proof 67, a high-end gem 1849-O G$1 NGC MS65+, a rare 1878 2 1/2 PCGS Proof 62, a scarce S-Mint 1912-S $10 PCGS/CAC MS64+, and a beautiful rarity from New Orleans 1860-O $20 PCGS AU53.
Be sure to browse and bid before the auction closes Sunday, May 2.
Some of the other highlights from Auction #1167 include:
- 1776 Continental Dollar $1 PCGS VF25 (CURENCY, Pewter)
- 1887 1c PCGS/CAC MS66+ RD
- 1902 1c PCGS MS67 RD
- 1925-S 5c PCGS MS65
- 1961 5c PCGS MS66 FS
- 1880 10c NGC MS68
- 1945-S 10c PCGS MS67+ FB (Micro S)
- 1822 25c PCGS/CAC VF35 (25/50c)
- 1831 25c PCGS/CAC MS66 (Small Letters)
- SSCA: 1856-S 25c PCGS/CAC MS63 & Pinch of Gold Dust
- 1874 25c PCGS MS67 (Arrows) ex: Pogue Collection
- 1897-O 25c NGC MS66
- 1797 50c PCGS/CAC F15
- 1886 50c PCGS/CAC Proof 66+
- 1918-D 50c PCGS MS65
- 1798 Large Eagle $1 PCGS XF45 (10 Arrows)
- 1858 $1 PCGS/CAC Proof 65 ex: D.L. Hansen Collection
- 1878 Trade$ NGC/CAC Proof 65 (OH)
- 1885-CC $1 NGC MS67+
- 1887-O $1 PCGS MS65 DMPL
- 1891-CC $1 PCGS MS66
- 1893-CC $1 PCGS MS62
- 1904 $1 NGC/CAC Proof 65 (OH)
- 1854 G$1 PCGS/CAC MS65+ (Type 2)
- 1859-D G$1 PCGS MS61
- 1875-CC $10 NGC VF25
- 1908 $20 PCGS/CAC MS66 (No Motto)
- 1849 Moffat $10 PCGS VF25 (TEN D.)
- 1905 Lewis & Clark G$1 PCGS MS66
In addition to the coins above, there are many other David Lawrence Rare Coin auction highlights, so be sure to browse all lots in this exciting new sale before it closes on Sunday, May 2.
If you have any questions about the coins in this auction, or items for direct purchase, please call us at 800-776-0560, or send an email and we will get back to you immediately.
Thanks for browsing and participating in our auction!
* * *
READY TO SELL A RARE COIN OR COLLECTION? SELL IT TO DAVID LAWRENCE
David Lawrence Rare Coins always needs coins. When you are ready to sell, we’re here for you. David Lawrence offers three options that provide maximum flexibility to meet your needs while providing the highest quality personal service in the industry:
- You can sell your coins to us outright.
- You can consign your coins.
- You can participate in our Guaranteed Auction Program.
DLRC Consignment Special
Check out our Collector Consignment Special! We are offering the following options that can be combined, or adjusted for your specific needs:
Maximum Returns – For coins over $10,000, consign with a reserve and receive 90% or consign with no reserve and receive 92%.
Immediate Cash Advance – For collections over $10,000, receive an immediate cash advance of up to 75% on unreserved consignments.
Fastest Turnaround – We will get your coins to auction within 3-5 business days of receipt, ending in approximately two weeks.
Standard terms still apply:
- Coins from $1,000 to $10,000 – consign with a reserve and receive 85%; consign with no reserve and receive 90%
- No fee guarantee – no listing fees, no imaging fees, and no buyback fees
- Fast payment – payment within 30 days of sale; for this promotion, we can accelerate payment to two weeks in most cases