Included in the variety of fantastic PCGS-, NGC-, and CAC-approved items in this week’s sale is a near-finest 1970-S 1c PCGS/CAC MS66 RD (Doubled Die Obverse, Large Date, FS-101); a rainbow pastel 1928-S 5c PCGS MS66; a colorful Gem 1838 Capped Bust 25c NGC MS65 (B-1); a famous key date 1901-S 25c PCGS AU50; an incredible 1800 $1 PCGS AU58+ (Dotted Date) ex: Friend; and a bold overdate 1803/2 $5 NGC/CAC AU58.
Browse and bid before the auction closes Sunday, July 10.
READY TO SELL A RARE COIN OR COLLECTION? SELL IT TO DAVID LAWRENCE
In addition to auction highlights like the coins above, David Lawrence Rare Coins always needs coins. When you are ready to sell, we’re here for you. David Lawrence offers three options that provide maximum flexibility to meet your needs while providing the highest quality personal service in the industry:
- You can sell your coins to us outright.
- You can consign your coins.
- You can participate in our Guaranteed Auction Program.
DLRC Consignment Special
Check out our Collector Consignment Special! We are offering the following options that can be combined, or adjusted for your specific needs:
Maximum Returns – For coins over $10,000, consign with a reserve and receive 90% or consign with no reserve and receive 92%.
Immediate Cash Advance – For collections over $10,000, receive an immediate cash advance of up to 75% on unreserved consignments.
Fastest Turnaround – We will get your coins to auction within 3-5 business days of receipt, ending in approximately two weeks.
Standard terms still apply:
- Coins from $1,000 to $10,000 – consign with a reserve and receive 85%; consign with no reserve and receive 90%
- No fee guarantee – no listing fees, no imaging fees, and no buyback fees
- Fast payment – payment within 30 days of sale; for this promotion, we can accelerate payment to two weeks in most cases