By David Lawrence Rare Coin Internet Auctions ……
Sunday Auction #1161 from David Lawrence Rare Coins (DLRC) is now LIVE and features 480 total lots including 75 Vault Values and over 85 No Reserve Lots.
This week’s sale also features a variety of other fantastic PCGS-, NGC-, and CAC-approved items including a famous rarity 1916 Standing Liberty 25c PCGS MS64 FH, a key date 1895 $1 PCGS/CAC Proof 40 (OGH), a high-end type piece 1834 Classic Head $2 1/2 PCGS/CAC MS64, a registry-quality 1923-D $20 PCGS MS67, and a beautiful, ever-popular 1907 High Relief $20 NGC MS63 (Wire Edge).
Included in our No Reserve lots this week we have 66 Morgan dollars from the Nellysford Collection. A great assortment of affordable collector grades, many with unique toning.
Be sure to browse and bid before the auction closes Sunday, March 21.
Some of the other highlights from this auction include:
- 1873 1c PCGS AU53 (Doubled LIBERTY)
- 1970-S 1c PCGS MS65 RD (Large Date, DDO)
- 1928 5c PCGS MS67 ex: Fivaz Collection
- 1803 H10c PCGS VF30 (Small 8)
- 1863 H10c PCGS/CAC MS67+
- 1859-S 25c NGC XF40
- 1908-S 25c PCGS MS66
- 1861 50c PCGS MS65
- 1861-O 50c NGC XF45 (CSA Obverse, FS-007)
- 1881 50c NGC/CAC MS65+
- 1877-S Trade$ NGC MS65
- 1881-O $1 PCGS MS65 DMPL
- 1904-S $1 PCGS/CAC MS64+
- 1902 $1 PCGS Proof 65
- 1840-C $2 1/2 PCGS AU55
- 1850-D $2 1/2 NGC AU58
- 1889 $3 PCGS Proof 63
- 1843-O $5 NGC AU53 (Small Letters)
- 1846-D/D $5 PCGS AU55
- 1853-D $5 PCGS/CAC AU55 (Large D)
- 1868-S $5 NGC AU55
- 1894-S $10 PCGS/CAC MS60
- 1852 $20 PCGS/CAC MS62
- 1908 $20 NGC MS67 (No Motto)
- 1924 $20 PCGS/CAC MS66
- 1852 Wass Molitor & Co., Large Head $10 PCGS/CAC VF25
In addition to the coins above, there are many other David Lawrence Rare Coin auction highlights, so be sure to browse all lots in this exciting new sale before it closes on Sunday, March 21.
If you have any questions about the Morgan dollars or other coins in this auction, or items for direct purchase, please call us at 800-776-0560, or send an email and we will get back to you immediately.
Thanks for browsing and participating in our auction!
* * *
READY TO SELL A RARE COIN OR COLLECTION? SELL IT TO DAVID LAWRENCE
David Lawrence Rare Coins always needs coins. When you are ready to sell, we’re here for you. David Lawrence offers three options that provide maximum flexibility to meet your needs while providing the highest quality personal service in the industry:
- You can sell your coins to us outright.
- You can consign your coins.
- You can participate in our Guaranteed Auction Program.
DLRC Consignment Special
Check out our Collector Consignment Special! We are offering the following options that can be combined, or adjusted for your specific needs:
Maximum Returns – For coins over $10,000, consign with a reserve and receive 90% or consign with no reserve and receive 92%.
Immediate Cash Advance – For collections over $10,000, receive an immediate cash advance of up to 75% on unreserved consignments.
Fastest Turnaround – We will get your coins to auction within 3-5 business days of receipt, ending in approximately two weeks.
Standard terms still apply:
- Coins from $1,000 to $10,000 – consign with a reserve and receive 85%; consign with no reserve and receive 90%
- No fee guarantee – no listing fees, no imaging fees, and no buyback fees
- Fast payment – payment within 30 days of sale; for this promotion, we can accelerate payment to two weeks in most cases
As a much older, recent collector of US Silver & 1/2 Dollar coins these coin articles are very helpful & informative for me.