By David Lawrence Rare Coins ……
The David Lawrence Rare Coins Sunday Internet Auction #996 offers a fantastic selection 400 New Items and 50 No Reserve lots. All lots will begin closing at 8pm EST on Sunday, January 21. Some of the more interesting highlights from this week’s sale include:
- 1795 1c PCGS/CAC AU53 (Lettered Edge)
- 1860 3cS PCGS/CAC MS66
- 1882 5c NGC Proof 68
- 1814 10c NGC MS65 (Large Date)
- 1874-CC 50c PCGS XF Detail (Arrows, Cleaned)
- 1795 Flowing Hair $1 PCGS F12 (2 Leaves)
- 1799 $1 PCGS XF45
- 1859 $1 NGC Proof 65 CAM
- 1871 $1 NGC Proof 66 UCAM
- 1893-CC $1 NGC/Redfield MS63
- 1896-S $1 NGC/Redfield MS63+
- 1896 $1 PCGS/CAC Proof 64 DCAM
- 1813 $5 PCGS AU55
- 1907 $10 NGC/CAC MS66 (No Motto)
- 1851-O $20 PCGS XF45
- 1860-S $20 PCGS AU58
- 1890-CC $20 PCGS AU53
- SS Central America Shipwreck: 1855 Kellogg Restrike PCGS Gem Proof (Box & COA)
Our first highlight is an 1813 $5 PCGS AU55. Very popular and scarce Capped Head to left design. Only issued from 1813-29, any issues of this type are rare in mint state. This example has very pretty surfaces and color with very light, evenly spaced wear.
This week’s second highlight coin is an 1871 $1 NGC Proof 66 UCAM. A rare ultra cameo gem with blazing white fields. Looks like a 67 with light golden rim toning. A low mintage of 960 coins struck in proof format.
Of course there are many other highlights, so be sure to browse all lots in this exciting new sale before it closes on Sunday, January 21.
If you have any questions about coins in our auctions, or items for direct purchase, please call us at 800-776-0560, or send an email and we will get back to you immediately.
Thanks for browsing our inventory and participating in our auction!
* * *
READY TO SELL A COIN OR COLLECTION? SELL IT TO DAVID LAWRENCE RARE COINS
We always need coins. When you are ready to sell, we’re here for you. David Lawrence offers three options that provide maximum flexibility to meet your needs, while providing the highest quality personal service in the industry:
- You can sell your coins to us outright.
- You can consign your coins.
- You can participate in our Guaranteed Auction Program.
When the time comes to consider selling your coins, we’ll help you realize the highest amount for your collection.